Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL bot, or rider for us server!!!!!

Discussion on CABAL bot, or rider for us server!!!!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CABAL bot, or rider for us server!!!!!

i have read alot in this fourm and alot of topics are just for bla bla bla , nothing usefull , any body have bot for the usa server , or no one can make it or what ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Craked Cabal Rider Fake Server Source Code (For Coders Only)
09/19/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
This may be my first post but im already a member of this forum for a long time "forgot my password though" Since i'm already quitting cabal might as well post this. This the source code of the fake server and recorder that the author "Heero" created. Why release this? - since many people want to learn to code might as well post the real source code so they can modify it to work in all cabal rider versions. - by the way install autoit before opening this file
cabal rider server gone down?
08/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
cabal rider isnt working on neither of my 2 computers and there doesnt seem to be a problem with my computers, i was just wondering has the cabal rider bot server gone down or something? it was working fine till about 6am this morning thank you for reading =]
down cabal rider server?
07/06/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
ask kolng guyz..kanina kc nakapagbot pako..tpos ngyon dinako makapag login sa cabal rider..laging server not available..ask kolng kung gumagana ba sainyo?tnx!
RIDER CONFIG DOeSNT SHOW UP (CABAL RIDER 1.0.5)
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 12 Replies
After launching cabal rider n entering the game CABAL RIDER CONFIG doesn't SHOW UP so im like playing normally and w/o any help from BOT.. PLS help me FIGURE this one UP.. TNX!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(