Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows XP 64bit - will it work?

Discussion on Windows XP 64bit - will it work? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Windows XP 64bit - will it work?

Got no time to test this idea by myself. I use to have a copy of windows xp 64bit SP2 installed on my pc (need 64bit to manage 4GB ram - that was years ago). I am just wondering if CE/Trainers will work undetected under this environment. Comments??

Old 05/04/2012, 17:32   #2

some time ago it was possible to use CE on 64bit systems but now gg is updated and CE gets detected.
you will need a bypass.
Old 05/04/2012, 22:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvmoto View Post
some time ago it was possible to use CE on 64bit systems but now gg is updated and CE gets detected.
you will need a bypass.
yes, CE is now detected but Trainers such one such as K9crow's still works right? and you will need a 64bit operating system for the Trainer to bypass GG.
Old 05/05/2012, 13:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanx2 View Post
yes, CE is now detected but Trainers such one such as K9crow's still works right? and you will need a 64bit operating system for the Trainer to bypass GG.
No I think the trainers don´t work without a bypass.
But I did not try it because I don´t hack in CABAL so it can be wrong what I said.
Old 05/05/2012, 16:51   #5

even in trainer, it still needs a bypass.. in short you will still experiencing DC's every 4-5mins
Old 05/06/2012, 09:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xvmoto View Post
No I think the trainers don´t work without a bypass.
But I did not try it because I don´t hack in CABAL so it can be wrong what I said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murlock1234 View Post
even in trainer, it still needs a bypass.. in short you will still experiencing DC's every 4-5mins
you two please check and read threads on Black Market, those trainers from k9crow works without bypass. all you need is a windows 7 64bit OS.
Old 05/07/2012, 16:31   #7

idk if it's possible i never install win xp 64 bit before. but i guess there is no problem if the os have multiple os compatibility mode likes win 7 64 bit. About the trainers and CE i have no problems about them. btw im from PH.