Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any ideas?

Discussion on Any ideas? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any ideas?

Is there any specific address that defines a difference between "Dash" and any attack skill? Because you can literally hold down the dash key and no DC.

Soooo change dmg skill into "dash" address and possibly spam skills with no dc?

and I don't mean change the entire skill just w.e classifies dash as a non-dmg kinda skill.
Old 03/22/2012, 14:22   #2

There might be a reason, the same one that allows you to dash in city, same as buffs. Try buffing yourself over and over again, if you don't get d/c, that means it's about the skills that you are allowed to use in town. They are the ones that don't trigger the d/c.

(haven't touched anything cabal releated in about 6months, i don't remember anything else that could cause that effect)
Old 03/22/2012, 14:28   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
There might be a reason, the same one that allows you to dash in city, same as buffs. Try buffing yourself over and over again, if you don't get d/c, that means it's about the skills that you are allowed to use in town. They are the ones that don't trigger the d/c.

(haven't touched anything cabal releated in about 6months, i don't remember anything else that could cause that effect)
Oh look who is here now :3

I thought this forum sucks?
Old 03/22/2012, 14:44   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
I'ts probably skill type, if yes, don't bother.
Old 03/22/2012, 14:57   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post

People could test this on ep2 servers, right? If I remember right, we could not dash in city when cabal became f2p, don't know if my memory has it right;d If so, people could try to get no cd on ep2 and then try to spam dash, it should DC if it is blocked inside town?
Old 03/28/2012, 08:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
People could test this on ep2 servers, right? If I remember right, we could not dash in city when cabal became f2p, don't know if my memory has it right;d If so, people could try to get no cd on ep2 and then try to spam dash, it should DC if it is blocked inside town?
I think it was in ep4 or 5 that we could dash inside town, but in the beginning of f2p cabal we couldn't dash in town that's true

Although, i think Pupix might be on to something here, should give it a try...