Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider EU questions!

Discussion on CabalRider EU questions! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider EU questions!

Hi guys I got a few problems with the bot.

1-) When I put ''NoMoveHang'' on it still moves sometimes, why?
2-) When bot is working (with aoe). A couple of monsters get miss every few times. To many misses then normaly.
3-) Attack and mobs in range (robot section). I dont know what to fill there.
4-) Bot doesnt pick up items that are further away, is that normal?

A extra question here Im new to 160 how can I level up fast? in the middle of the map of PI? (in the tower, attacking with aoe).

Thanks

bump please!

Its really annoying...My bot is moving towards mobs ''sometimes''
and it gets me killed lol

Not : NoMoveHang is always on but still doesnt work ''sometimes''
Old 02/03/2012, 12:29   #2

1- I also faced some errors with the NoMoveHang thingy, but I think you should consider the fact that - in order to pick up more items, bot should move towards other mobs - so it is better for bot to move. Also it is less noticeable by others.
2- I dont understand what is wrong here; the more mobs you hit the more misses you do.
3- That is the AOE setting, dont aggravate it or you attract attention.
4- Yes unfortunately that is normal.
Extra- Well it depends on your class. If your a high def class you can easily level in PI at the succubus near manticore(boss). Or IC2 as usual, but with bot why would you go into a dungeon when you can grind for hours lol
Old 02/03/2012, 13:02   #3

Thats my problem...I cant grind...

I die because manticore kills me all the time >.<
The bot doesnt move to pick up items or alz. It goes towards a mob that is alive.
It moves everytime (while in the tower) and after a minute I die. That means I cant even go afk! Its like im grinding without bot but im not pressing 123.
I want to do the most aoe as possible I dont care about attention...

lately I get wierd dc's all the time and I dont know why...Thats my number 1 problem at the moment. I get to a cabal online screen and I cant do anything I have to do ctrl+alt+del to close it. Or sometimes just error code 6.
I cant even go afk...I get dc every freaking half hour or a hour...

Please help me...Im getting mad
Old 02/03/2012, 18:07   #4

Well if you are getting errors which causes dcs, most probably it is something with your settings or installation. Maybe because you hit too many mobs with AOE you got disconnected due to some package error or sth like that. I dont know these concepts well to be honest. Well PI is not a grind-friendly map in my opinion as there are too little spots but too much players, which means getting pked while afk. Choosing PF on the other hand, you will get level every 10-12 hours and eventually drop sth worthy(like HP rune).

Well, try playing the game without bot and see if you get crash again. If yes, then it is sth with your Cabal client. If no, then the bot causes sth.
Old 02/03/2012, 19:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yttuncel View Post
1- I also faced some errors with the NoMoveHang thingy, but I think you should consider the fact that - in order to pick up more items, bot should move towards other mobs - so it is better for bot to move. Also it is less noticeable by others.
2- I dont understand what is wrong here; the more mobs you hit the more misses you do.
3- That is the AOE setting, dont aggravate it or you attract attention.
4- Yes unfortunately that is normal.
Extra- Well it depends on your class. If your a high def class you can easily level in PI at the succubus near manticore(boss). Or IC2 as usual, but with bot why would you go into a dungeon when you can grind for hours lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by yttuncel View Post
Well if you are getting errors which causes dcs, most probably it is something with your settings or installation. Maybe because you hit too many mobs with AOE you got disconnected due to some package error or sth like that. I dont know these concepts well to be honest. Well PI is not a grind-friendly map in my opinion as there are too little spots but too much players, which means getting pked while afk. Choosing PF on the other hand, you will get level every 10-12 hours and eventually drop sth worthy(like HP rune).

Well, try playing the game without bot and see if you get crash again. If yes, then it is sth with your Cabal client. If no, then the bot causes sth.
I guess I can live with dc's...

But the ''NoMoveHang'' must be fixed

Or else alot of people cant farm (like me).