Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Dng or Spot for good Exp farming

Discussion on Best Dng or Spot for good Exp farming within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Dng or Spot for good Exp farming

Hi Guys,

i have question i am lvl 15x and i am useing Cabalrider and i want to know were i can get good exp. I know PF at Pluma spot but is very dangerous ...
Old 03/15/2012, 09:51   #2

ic2 with wallhack so u can kill fire traps and the thunder mobs...let them spawn and kill other bosses for drops and maybe drosnin earring also aos1 is nice till around 160
Old 03/15/2012, 09:52   #3

ty =) i try it
Old 03/28/2012, 08:47   #4

In PF when you pass Quadra, and then go trough the portal and you walk a bit you come at this big open spot, like an open field, there are many monsters there and it levels nice + more drops then at pluma

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi all i need 3 spot ong farming
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello i`m need 3 spot for taxers what make fast farming all know is must be so spot that taxer not get from another taxer expe and i cant find 3 spot Mad: if you can i need scren with this spot i have 3 taxers and 1 autside dfender that reason i not need any safe zone only 3 good spot and place wher i can stay with farming noob char plsss help me thx :) if you can plss make scren and best with place .
Mob Farming Spot 73+ [Nice EP]
01/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I found a nice spot for mob farming while i was questing at the Grizzlyhills http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5674/wowdbmaptz1 .png There are much of Humanoid mobs which die very quick and dont really deal dmg , until u killed the hole spot already the old respawned so u can farm non-stop i did about ~400k ep with my Paladin Goodluck & Havefun
Good Gold Farming Spot - Netherstorm, Level 70
02/26/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Whether you are looking to rapidly advance your reputation with the Aldor or just make some decent gold, you should try the Arklon Ruins (42,71) located southeast of Area 52 in Netherstorm. This is a must-grind area for those looking to gain reputation with the Aldor, but is also a sweet spot to farm gold and Motes of Shadow. Here you should focus on two mobs: Artifact Seekers and Felblade Doomguards. You will not believe the amazing drop rates these two mobs have for: * Mark of...
Possible Farming spot outside Tanglewood Copse
11/29/2006 - GW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Go up the ramp out the south exit towards Arborstone. When you exit, you'll notice four NPCs; a Kurzick Merchant, two Kurzick Guards, and a Kurzick Priest. There are also some mobs of Wardens ahead of you. Aggro one of the mobs and kite them back to the priest. The merchant will flee, but the guards will begin to attack and the priest will heal you and the guards. With a W/Mo farming build, you can easily tank the Wardens with the help of the NPCs. I haven't tried this because...
nice Farming Spot
06/27/2005 - Guild Wars - 11 Replies
seeing how in the next update later this week should patch this bug it wouldnt hurt to share this.. Alright this is soloble with most lvl 20 classes and can be easily done with 2 people. dont pick 3 or more to do it.. Basically you go to river side and well heres a video: http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s011469/runefarming.ra r that should show you how to get there.. Theres about 8 hill giants with a MAD RUNE DROP RATE... i have gotten like 6+ runes a trip. Friends of mine have gotten...