Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Did anyone got banned so far for using cabalBot? Plz answer!!!

Discussion on Did anyone got banned so far for using cabalBot? Plz answer!!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/24/2008, 07:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drammen View Post
Well there is a possiblity to do it with SQL. IF they know how to code their own program. But i think they are to dumb to understand. But if they buy an expert coder. Or a very good game guard. Then i will say you will get banned 100%
There is a server file where you can check the log what the game is doing.
And when it detect something unormally it will ban the user. Such as duping, speed hack anything related to hacking. Just by opening 1 hacking program, you get banned 100%. But since they suck, what can i say.... enjoy while you canxD
Lineage 2 is using GameGuard , and playing Lineage 2 through those like 4 years I only manage to find one bot , which is working. . . Cabalonline .. well what can I say? New server will be out , alot people will move to new server to bot DD coz its from scratch