Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Newb to Cabal

Discussion on Newb to Cabal within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Newb to Cabal

Hello,

I have never played cabal before. I joined up onto a private server(Cabal Ocean), Because I don't want to take the time to level up a character on the officials as I just left 12Sky after being banned twice on accounts that I put much effort into leveling just to lose them. Anyways this is why I decided to find a fun game with a nice HIGH Rate server.

At this point I have leveled my character up to level 62 starting in ****** Ice. Now I need to move to the "next" map higher on the list from the starter zone but Have no clue how to get there. When I go into the warp room behind the main village in ****** Ice it just gives warps to the other Starter zones. When I go to the warp portal on other end of the map I can't seem to enter it.

Where is it that I need to go from here? I know it isn't the server because everyone else playing around me seems to be progressing just fine.
Old 09/11/2008, 00:50   #2

maybe you mean port lux.....you need to go to green despair....from here yo can get to Port Lux....to go there you should go to the port manager...it's easy to find....just ask around where's port manager
Old 09/11/2008, 00:57   #3

What I mean is the next zone to train in. At level 65 should you still be training in your starting zone?... I don't see any warp port or anything to a new map.

Also how many buffs can you have active at once? I look on the side screen and it will only show 3 active buffs at a time. So when I activate my forth buff does it stay active or is it wiped out by the new one?
Old 09/11/2008, 06:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
What I mean is the next zone to train in. At level 65 should you still be training in your starting zone?... I don't see any warp port or anything to a new map.

Also how many buffs can you have active at once? I look on the side screen and it will only show 3 active buffs at a time. So when I activate my forth buff does it stay active or is it wiped out by the new one?
Some buff will remove ur older buff. they dun stack.
As you were saying into the WARP ZONE and there's a door which you cant enter, that's a QUEST dung ZONE.
you can enter only when your quest asked you to do so and ur quest will gave you a warp card.

Go to GD and from there look for a NPC that near collin.
He's bring you to port lax.
at lvl 65, you can go forgotten ruin and it's from a portal in port lax.
Old 09/11/2008, 08:32   #5

Ok, still never figured it out using the NPC but I can travel where using the GPS.

Just having trouble now figuring out how to make a combo
Old 09/11/2008, 10:44   #6

Quote:
Ok, still never figured it out using the NPC but I can travel where using the GPS.

Just having trouble now figuring out how to make a combo
For combo, it's best if you set all ur skill to lvl 9.
faster cooldown time meants you wont break ur combo by using 3 diff skill.
BUT do take note that if your skill need longer cooldown time, it's best to use 4 skill to have a nice combo.
Try hit it before the last combo box.
RED means with a perfect hit.
So dun use the same skill again after you just hit combo or it will break.
Old 02/08/2009, 13:59   #7

Quote:

I know this is old. But if still interested in Cabal I could probably answer any questions you got about it. I've played NA alot and now mostly just a p-server "EliteCabal" alot more fun there. Think someone like yourself could make it easy there as well probably.