Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

automatic writing

Discussion on automatic writing within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
automatic writing

first apology for the bad English.

I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character?
in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller)
It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously.

thanks for help.
Old 09/06/2008, 12:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
first deactivate GameGuard and then use a Macro finished

Similar Threads Similar Threads
writing a own bot question
07/03/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
hi people i have some questions xD. 1 I plan to write with AutoIT a simple perfect world international bot. i have Basic knowledge with AutoIT and it would be a realy simple bot nothing complicated or other difficult things, know my question have i need to know something importent if i write my bot ? 2 This bot would be only for me and im a bit afraid to use this bot because i think the gms are very very active and detect me if i use my bot so how big is the chance that they detect my...
Help Writing Script
12/03/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
!!!!!Problem solved, please close!!!! I am trying to learn how to write CE scripts, and I'm almost done with my first one, but I'm having a bit of an issue. I found the pointer and then the offset for what I'm looking for, and now I just need to figure out one small detail. The code at my offset is mov ecx,
>>automatic writing<< V1.1
08/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
>>Johnny Keyhelper<< http://i44.tinypic.com/izcmdd.png Usage: Silkroad into the game after the panel to which yazıcam If you would check there and write something yazıcaklarınızı section yazıyosunuz and only need to do is write what I mean way up here at this Have you made one of you would push yapıyo ready to nick in sending the threats, say 1 per second when threats to leave the server to deal Concierge I will leave http://rapidshare.com/files/271406115/JohnnyBravo .rar
automatoc writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown:
automatic writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown: