Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just coincidence? servers being hacked

Discussion on just coincidence? servers being hacked within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/05/2008, 07:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea he is right...even if u come and just try the pservers this is still a Game Hacking Board ! so at least just play don`t post
Old 09/05/2008, 08:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupalka View Post
I lol'ed hard again.

To the rest of the so called Anti-Pserver peepz:

You know that Pservers are illegal so What the heck are you guys doing in a Game Hacking Forum? Lol you guys are complete hypocrites.

Here is the fact:

Game Hacking = Illegal
Pservers = Illegal
ElitePvpers = Game Hacking Board
Anti Pservers = Complete Leechers / Hypocrites not knowing they are also using those exploit they've got from this forum.

@ Thread

Well the fact that so many Pserver today are getting hacked is due to moar people now are getting envious at those Pserver community on how did those guys out there enjoys the opportunity of having REAL LIFE.
Nicely Said..
Old 09/05/2008, 08:51   #18

some people forgot about real life and morality when they have the power of internet in their hands =) xD
Old 09/05/2008, 19:19   #19

private servers die?
what a joke
strike 1 and 10 will rise
Old 09/07/2008, 16:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
some people forgot about real life and morality when they have the power of internet in their hands =) xD

AMEN... TO THIS!!
Old 09/07/2008, 16:54   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupalka View Post
I lol'ed hard again.

To the rest of the so called Anti-Pserver peepz:

You know that Pservers are illegal so What the heck are you guys doing in a Game Hacking Forum? Lol you guys are complete hypocrites.

Here is the fact:

Game Hacking = Illegal
Pservers = Illegal
ElitePvpers = Game Hacking Board
Anti Pservers = Complete Leechers / Hypocrites not knowing they are also using those exploit they've got from this forum.
i am not anti or whatever you call it..
i juz want to open your eyes to the reality that all of this forum was illegal
and dont complain if anyone attack your own pserver...

Man, your name really speaks for yourself.. peace..
Old 09/08/2008, 17:12   #22

boy i hate people that come and brag that they scammed/hacked/flooded ( and so on ) your server...did that happedn to you? )
Old 09/08/2008, 17:23   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by singledot02 View Post
i am not anti or whatever you call it..
i juz want to open your eyes to the reality that all of this forum was illegal
and dont complain if anyone attack your own pserver...

Man, your name really speaks for yourself.. peace..
Fail -

the fact remains, If I was to open a P-Server now, Its not Illegal REGARDLESS of what Ests T&C say as theres, like TQ Digitals and Blizzards T&C doesnt apply to ANY European country(* before any fraggles start
Code:
I.R.Noob=0;
also, Proxy maker/releaser for Conqureonline so i DO know my stuff *)
european law clearlly states Im allowed to do what I want with my computer and the electricity held within it, I only break the law if I do something with a Malicious or fraudilent intent...

TO ALL THE P-SERVER OWNERS - REPORT THE HACK AGAINST YOU AS COMPUTER FRAUD AND MISUSE AND A INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR PLAYERS CONFIDENTIAL DATA, THE HACKER HAS BROKEN 2 OF THE MOST SERIOUS LAWS AND FACE UPTO 10 YRS IN JAIL, A P-SERVER OWNER/CREATOR/HOSTER HAS BROKEN ZERO LAWS!!! (* EUROPEAN ONLY,, I DONT DO OUTSIDE EU LAW, BUT FOR EUROPE, THIS IS 100% ACCURATE! *)

(* Please research into the Numerous cases of WoW private servers SUCCESSFULLY Sueing Blizzard for deframation and breach of the Data Protection act, or the NUMEROUS Conqueronline P-Servers that even TQ Digitial now ADMIT they have legally no power to stop {I even had there top gm explain why }, every single p-server who has lost a accounts datasbase can have the hackers if caught jailed for 10 years and get the hacker imposed a lifetime computer ban cause gosh,,, how many times over do they break the data protection act with just that 1 aspect alone *)
Old 09/08/2008, 19:13   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCygni View Post
Fail -

the fact remains, If I was to open a P-Server now, Its not Illegal REGARDLESS of what Ests T&C say as theres, like TQ Digitals and Blizzards T&C doesnt apply to ANY European country(* before any fraggles start
Code:
I.R.Noob=0;
also, Proxy maker/releaser for Conqureonline so i DO know my stuff *)
european law clearlly states Im allowed to do what I want with my computer and the electricity held within it, I only break the law if I do something with a Malicious or fraudilent intent...

TO ALL THE P-SERVER OWNERS - REPORT THE HACK AGAINST YOU AS COMPUTER FRAUD AND MISUSE AND A INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR PLAYERS CONFIDENTIAL DATA, THE HACKER HAS BROKEN 2 OF THE MOST SERIOUS LAWS AND FACE UPTO 10 YRS IN JAIL, A P-SERVER OWNER/CREATOR/HOSTER HAS BROKEN ZERO LAWS!!! (* EUROPEAN ONLY,, I DONT DO OUTSIDE EU LAW, BUT FOR EUROPE, THIS IS 100% ACCURATE! *)

(* Please research into the Numerous cases of WoW private servers SUCCESSFULLY Sueing Blizzard for deframation and breach of the Data Protection act, or the NUMEROUS Conqueronline P-Servers that even TQ Digitial now ADMIT they have legally no power to stop {I even had there top gm explain why }, every single p-server who has lost a accounts datasbase can have the hackers if caught jailed for 10 years and get the hacker imposed a lifetime computer ban cause gosh,,, how many times over do they break the data protection act with just that 1 aspect alone *)

we could try
Old 09/09/2008, 11:06   #25

and 1 more on the list, bleach cabal got wiped

EDIT: zzz sry for duble post didnt notice that i posted before
Old 09/09/2008, 11:25   #26

elite*gold: 100
Other servers can easily be targeted since they don't code/program their own applications like GM Tools/Item Editors etc for their servers. They downloaded that from someone. But what if that someone binded a keylogger in his GM Tool released? See my point?
Also, if they launched an item mall or whatever site they have, did they made sure its not vulnerable to SQL Injection?

Only those people who are running the servers that knows good protection & good programming knowledge can't be attacked like that. Since they create their own tools from the beginning, not depending on others.

On the other hand I agree. Not all p. servers are running their servers illegally. There are some countries that Piracy law is not applied.
Old 09/09/2008, 14:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionutzik View Post
No i was Warrior on Mercury lvl 142 now i'm playing on Jupiter
Why not stick to Mercury I've played there since the launch as a warrior ^^
Old 09/09/2008, 19:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Other servers can easily be targeted since they don't code/program their own applications like GM Tools/Item Editors etc for their servers. They downloaded that from someone. But what if that someone binded a keylogger in his GM Tool released? See my point?
Also, if they launched an item mall or whatever site they have, did they made sure its not vulnerable to SQL Injection?

Only those people who are running the servers that knows good protection & good programming knowledge can't be attacked like that. Since they create their own tools from the beginning, not depending on others.

On the other hand I agree. Not all p. servers are running their servers illegally. There are some countries that Piracy law is not applied.
well thats sad but true... about piracy law well it didnt get it.
i mean if u are hosting a p.server in a country where the law isn't applied, practically the server is legal, ok then why (supposing) estsoft is attacking u? copyright thing..
at the end its the same **** if the law is applied or not. no?
Old 09/09/2008, 22:11   #29

elite*gold: 100
No, the only thing that keeps EST attacking servers running in a country that doesn't have any law on piracy is that, they're afraid to lose more players.
They can't sue the server owner then what else should they do? Dos them, hijack them or whatever as long as they bring that certain server down.
Old 09/09/2008, 23:30   #30

well i see no use for atacking servers and bring them down....people wich join pservers join cuz they dont have time for offcial cabal <- by theonlybad .... so they will always search new pservers and never rejoin/join official cabal

ps today could be the start of apocalipsa xD