Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

disable Xtrap

Discussion on disable Xtrap within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
disable Xtrap

already ran the internet watching videos in forums blogs there is a way to close the game server Xtrap Brazil but also found no bypass to circumvent Xtrap someone knows there way around Xtrap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To] Disable XTrap (64 Bit)
10/29/2017 - Last Chaos - 154 Replies
HOW disable X-Trap and create multi client: You need of the "process hacker" and last chaos client Home - Process Hacker 1, start the game and wait until you display the login screen 2 Wait until the game a long time to load all the modules of memory and performs the necessary operations 3 Run Process Hacker 4 Select the last minute chaos and x-trap using the key "ctrl" 5 Click on the selected processes, right-click and freeze them using the "suspend"
[Question]Mayn's Xtrap bypass or a short disable
09/07/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
How is it possible? I have been trying with Process Hacker, Sandboxie, couple of rootkits but I still didn't get the desired result. I can partially disable it but as i start to memory search TwelveSky2.exe, by the first few adress finds it closes. May it be possible that Xtrap still shuts it down due to too much memory usage caused by UCE? Thank you. P.S: Dcing the client before it perma DCS is not that difficult.
Some insight/help? Possible Method to disable XTrap.
07/23/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
As the title suggests, I'm looking into a method to disable XTrap for the MAYN EU version of Twelve Sky 2. I have been inspired by a thread I found in r a g e z o n e. The person who posted said that instead of completely removing or getting rid of XTrap, we should aim to "remove just the games reliance on XTrap". So I read it and tried to imitate. And failed horribly. His version of disabling XTrap is loading the game client into OllyDBG, which is a 32-bit assembler level analysing...