Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q> Is there a way to retrieve "WARP GATE CARDS?"

Discussion on Q> Is there a way to retrieve "WARP GATE CARDS?" within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q> Is there a way to retrieve "WARP GATE CARDS?"

While I was on my first day of using CabalRider, I set my auto sell to "SELL ALL" and CabalRider sold my Warp Gate Cards to an NPC.

As of now, I cannot enter the 4th door to visit Pesky, I mean Tesky.
I dunno how did I recover Skalid's seclusion warp place card but it came back to me after a few days. But Tesky's card doesn't return at all.

I still don't have a Nation and I can't survive at any War Zones since everybody is enemy.

Please do help. Thanks!!

Level 123 Blader
Old 08/10/2008, 17:49   #2

just abandon quest. and go talk to the person who gave u the quest. It should work. He'll give you another warp card.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2008, 19:11   #3

Sometimes, u just look again the details of that Quest, the Card will auto appear again.
Have fun...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2008, 13:49   #4

Thanks!!! I have it retrieved by abandoning the quest. Thanks again!!