Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

finishing certain dungs in secs cr eu

Discussion on finishing certain dungs in secs cr eu within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
finishing certain dungs in secs cr eu

ive seen 54 sec defecten train card, and nearly same chaos arena. how can i do that with cr eu.

i need tip for ft1 also. i kill nesbite boss first then try to get key. when i get key open chests and quit from dung. is there any way to do faster and more benefit. or any dg suggest u to farm with cr eu.

thanks
Old 12/02/2011, 15:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaron2 View Post
ive seen 54 sec defecten train card, and nearly same chaos arena. how can i do that with cr eu.
2 things..DH + wallhack or speedhacking + wallhack..done this with lava hellfire when my timer goes back and add up few more minutes to the dungeon..it doesn't benefit u that much coz here in cabal ph, its an autoban !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaron2 View Post
i need tip for ft1 also. i kill nesbite boss first then try to get key. when i get key open chests and quit from dung. is there any way to do faster and more benefit. or any dg suggest u to farm with cr eu.
thanks
in ft1 well thats ok, but most of the time red key doesnt drop till the vigest mobs so sometimes it fails ur farming strategies(well if u have no wallhack coz here in ph,we dont have wallhack service)..as for what i do, if u have wall hack, try finishing lava hellfire on hard/difficult mode..just kill last boss and thats it..u can also farm dp(dungeon points), in that way, u may buy/exchange them 2 cube of enhance for a chance of another pc of uch/h or better yet, slot extenders !
Old 12/02/2011, 22:22   #3

thank u. i dont really expect slot extender dp cube
Old 12/07/2011, 04:06   #4

Open cabal
open CE
go BI scan 1
go DS scan 2
go GD scan 3
go PL scan 4
repeat till you get around 12 addresses.

go FT
change map values, turnt gates into mobss (for quest triggers)

point your char to the decired direccion to wall hack
put speed "-1"(NEGATIVE)
press "S" if you wanna walhack foward , press "W" if you wanna walkhack backwards( negative makes it work the way around , also clock will increase).
Once you get to the spot you wanted, unclick speedhack on CE , AND FAST AS HELL click somewhere you could walk to.

open gates, kill 2 mobs, pic key , speedhack orca with CE too .. DONE, FT in 3 minutes, works for everyone i know, still working on cabal GLOBAL(NA) and EU

thats the fastest way i know to do FT , takes around 3 minutes , because you still gotto do the key quests to get the chests, you can kill chests gate, but that wont trigger the quest. GL
Old 12/07/2011, 19:37   #5

speed hack works like dmg hack O.o. how can you kill all bosses in 3 minutes?
Old 12/07/2011, 19:56   #6

enough damage is the key