Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connecting to Cabal NA

Discussion on Connecting to Cabal NA within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connecting to Cabal NA

i dunno if i am posting in the correct section or no but i guess its the right.sorry if its not.

I am having a problem in connection to Cabal NA. hotspot shield doesnt connect anymore with me or my friends. i googled and searched for other vpns none of them actually worked tried proxies too CR gives me C++ error everytime with proxies and game barely connects w/o CR also. i dont get the C++ with hotspot shield.

anyone know any other good vpn or a good place to get fast proxies that i can really use to connect to the game not just browse with it slowely.

Hopefully someone can help me here.Thanks in advance

P.S: i tryed googling if u find any good results that i couldnt reach for somereason share it here for everyone who has the same problem as me
Old 08/05/2008, 12:30   #2

well, i see you can search on google. but since you are asking on elitepvpers.com, why can't you search on elitepvpers too? use the search button and search for cabal NA connect. you need proxy cap and http tunnel. go search!
Old 08/07/2008, 12:35   #3

well as i said i tryed proxies. it doesnt open cabal rider NA. gives a c++ error and crashes and usually they are so slow that u can play with
Old 08/07/2008, 13:51   #4

use smarthide!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connecting to EU Dekaron from the USA
07/02/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Hey guys, new here...i have been searching through some of the posts here about using proxy progs to bypass the ip block from EU dekaron. I used to play 2moons, but i got fed up with Acclaim, while i am sure many others have also. So i am trying to figure out how to get into EU dekaron. So far i have tried yourfreedom and invisible ip map...i may be doing something wrong. i have managed to create an account under a German IP with no problem, but when i keep the proxy running and try to log...
connecting
03/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
how do people connect to the server when it is full? Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution shows the server capacity... people are always connecting even when it is full and there is always like 3507/3500
Need Help Connecting PW-Ph Here in US
06/24/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
How can i Connect to PW-PH (Philippines) Here in US?:confused: They say I need some kind of Proxy Server? how would I know Which One to Use and where to Download it? I have'nt seen any Proxy program yet.. PLEASE Help me..:) I left my lvl97 Wuxia back in the Philippines and I cant PLAY PW here
problem connecting to cabal rider
05/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
its been 2 days since i dl'ed the bot and up until now i cant even register any username...left alone connecting to server 1,2 or 3. it always said "net error cant connect to server" what am i doing wrong? im using cabal sg 1.0.11 , for cabal sea, i have an adsl connection with no router , prior to register i had done the following : restarted my modem / pc opened up my firewall the main page on the cabal rider window works (where it shows to vote and stuff) but i cant do crap on it...