Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q>Wht Is The Latest Ver. Of Bot In CabalPH

Discussion on Q>Wht Is The Latest Ver. Of Bot In CabalPH within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q>Wht Is The Latest Ver. Of Bot In CabalPH

Pls.. Help Me the Ver. Of my Bot did not work on my Pc My New Ver. Of Bot Is 1.0.7 and 1.0.6
Old 07/29/2008, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
@TS

such a noob of course 1.07 is the latest OMG are you a kid?

and btw kindly read this

Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros Do you need Cabal Hacks, Tools, Bots or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]
Old 07/29/2008, 15:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Great question.
*closed*
*warning addeD*
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CabalPH
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
weeee ive been playing cabalPH for a day now, any1 here plays cabal PH? BTW guys do u know how to bypass GG of cabalPH?
CabalPH
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies
After the update yesterday, July 29, 2008, I can't use the bot. I read one user here having the same problem. He was using cabalbot. I'm using one too. But I have a question. Is the problem on cabalbot or cabalrider? Because after I login my character on cabal, the CP pop ups then I got dc. What should I do?
Latest Gameguard manual patch (CabalPH)
07/05/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
para doon sa mga nde maka update at nag error ung patch ng gameguard... eto ung manual patch, hehehe just extract and overwrite ung gameguard folder .... presto u can play now HAPI LVLING!!!:) Xenxa na mga bro nalimutan ko ung file haha.... sori talaga!!!
Bypass Latest (July1) CabalPH auto-DC
07/03/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 48 Replies
To everyone who helped a noob like me, THANKS. but now it's time for me to contribute to the botting community :) Follow these easy steps: 1. DL this BOTSMALL ---- A Professional Global Sub-MMO Bot Service Portal 2. Install in cabalrider folder. 3. go to C:\Program Files\e-Games\CABAL Online (PH) ***DELETE GAMEGUARD FOLDER and gameguard.des*** 4. open the bot driver which will appear in the lower right hand corner of your desktop. 5.RUN CABALRIDER. 6.Make sure you THANK ME!! :D :D
CabalPH latest version
07/03/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 14 Replies
alright botters thats it for now programs is still running so ill edit and delete this and my other thread about bot function for now. sorry for those late botter they miss alot hah! :D