Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

removing char binding.....

Discussion on removing char binding..... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
removing char binding.....

is there anyone knows how to remove charbind items? cause almost all of my items are char bind and i want to transfer it to my other character. if you know can you help me. tnxxx..
Old 10/22/2011, 23:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
No Way , Sorry.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Binding second right-skill-bar?
05/20/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Any chance to bind this bar to hotkeys? http://i.piccy.info/i5/50/59/1525950/scr.jpg Thx for help):pimp:
Character Binding Items
03/24/2011 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Hi, I'm a bit new and this question has probably been asked before, but can character binding items such as those from quests and those from the lake dusk dungeon be sold in anyway? I have a bunch in my inventory that I want to get rid of. Also, what types of items should be kept and sold to players and what items can be sold to the npc? Just wondering how +n and slots affect they value of something. Thanks for your help.
Quake 3 Binding Names.
02/17/2010 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Okay, some guys asked my (on Quake3 Full) how to bind names. Here is a Guide is easy like saying hey. okay first u press the ~ button. the type this>> /bind (a letter)* name (your name u want)*. Followed it? here is a version of it> /bind z name ElitePvpers then u got the name Elitepvpers. So. Now u will know it. if u dont understand yet
binding items
09/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
is possible to change binding items in not binding items? if its possible tell me how pls :D