Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHARE TIP ON HOW TO LESSEN THE RISK OF GETTING BAN

Discussion on SHARE TIP ON HOW TO LESSEN THE RISK OF GETTING BAN within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SHARE TIP ON HOW TO LESSEN THE RISK OF GETTING BAN

lets help each other..

let help each other to lessen the risk of getting ban of using bots..

any idea or knowledge or info that might help is welcome here.. so please do share it with others..

ok.. ill share one info..

friend of mine told me to avoid using the "EXTRA LARGE INVENTORY" and "STACK POTION".. it would lessen the risk of getting ban.. i dont know if that info is true but.. there's no harm in doing that..

i might loose precious items but my account will be safe or at least lessen the chance of getting banned

click thanks if you found this tip helpful..
Old 07/11/2008, 02:27   #2

From expierience...since my pretty high lvl got banned. USA Cabal.

1.) NEVER bot/hack on ch 20 or 1. Seems like they have scripts on those servers or something. Alot of people lost chars on these channels.

2.) Once you're training in MF regularly...don't use Cabal Rider to afk. Too many high lvls (who WILL report you) will see you.

3.) Turn off the inventory hack. Buy prem if you want more space. =D

4.) Turn off whispers.

5.) G.M.s can go invisible. If you're babysitting a bot somewhere and start getting ALOT of drops u don't normally do...stop botting immediately. G.M.s will drop stuff to watch how you pick it up. I had 5 FT cards drop back to back in MF. I was banned shortly after. Could be coincidence that I got super lucky and then got banned...but it's more likely a G.M. was there.

6.) Try to use TwinR. You won't want to afk bot with that but with the hacks you can easily farm items and lvl pretty fast. Trying to use Cabal Rider to 170 won't work...you will eventually be banned.

Thats all...I'm playing more of Perfect World these days though. Good luck to all in Cabal. O_o
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2008, 09:19   #3

yeah pretty much what dudio said is spot on, botting in premium channels always lower risk of getting caught, gms tend not to check them as much as war and trade CH, botting on the weekends is a no no, alot of people who have been banned for botting got caught on the weekends, and oh yeah if GM's do a special event like x2 exp from 2-5pm or something turn off your hax because its a TRAP!
Old 07/11/2008, 11:29   #4

Biggest tip ever:

DONT BOT +.+
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2008, 16:28   #5

wow jpuura ! smart idea ! really ! thanks a lot for your idea.. it helps a lot..
Old 07/11/2008, 19:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuura View Post
Biggest tip ever:

DONT BOT +.+

True. Don't bot...just hack. Thats why I say use TwinR. LOL
Old 07/11/2008, 20:51   #7

Go to private server so you don't even need to bot, but still save much more time and get way better items than botting on the public server?
Safest route in my opinion.
Old 07/11/2008, 22:17   #8

umm
dont go afk when u bot? xD
so if someone asks something to check if u are botting u can reply!
or make an auto answer thigny so if they ask something the thing u made answers something rly dumb like all those things do..xD
btw lvl this_is_gay up for me pzl xD
Old 07/12/2008, 04:03   #9

Disable your autoloot, people easily knows your a bot if you quickly loot on items or Alz