Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT USERS IN CABAL PH

Discussion on BOT USERS IN CABAL PH within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT USERS IN CABAL PH

im just wondering... almost 70% of CABAL PH POPULATION USES BOT, why cant THE e-GAMES LEGALIZE the USAGE of BOT??

i mean, COME ON!! thats 70% !! that's a lot of BOT and LOT OF WORK!!

and i observed that E-GAMES are having problems preventing BOTS.. so if you cant beat them, join them.. right?

less WORK, more players..

and try to EXPAND the SERVER.. thats would be needed..

another idea, in case they think that they will incurred loss if they legalized the BOT, why dont they try to create their own bot and sell it to people.. ??
im sure that would be a BLAST!

just dont use the bot for personal PROFIT.. like selling an ACCOUNT.. that would be leeching?!

------------

to all BOT USERS in CABAL PH,
KEEP USING BOT! lets help each other!!
if you see a BOT USER, dont report that guy!! especially if your also a BOT USER.. that would be like, KILLING a TEAMMATE !!

agree?

MORE POWER BOT USER!!

im just using bot because i cant study and play cabal at the same time..

hit thanks if you agree with me..
Thanks
15 Users
Old 07/07/2008, 19:08   #2

yup very right.. i agree i suppose
Old 07/08/2008, 05:10   #3

^nice! tama ung pananaw niya.. ksi ung ibang mga botter dyan ayaw magpalamang,gsto nila cla lang ang mkinabang.
Old 07/08/2008, 05:53   #4

kea ayaw ng E-games ng botter.. kc F2P(free 2 play) luge na cla dun... kea nila di inexpand ang channels coz they want all player to use PS(Premium)

Advantage of Bot- easy lvling, afk while playing etc...

Disadvantage- pag kausapin mo d sasagot... papabuff ka deadma ka(ignore) tapos KS sa player at sa isang botter din.... etc...
Old 07/08/2008, 08:01   #5

UNG NAGREREKLAMO LANG NMAN SA BOT EH UNG MGA TAONG D ALAM MAG BOT...UNG IBA NMAN NAGMAMALINIS..KAKAGIGIL SARAP CPAIN SA MUKHA...SAKA BT NMN NILA TATANGGALIN UNG MGA BOT EH DUN DIN CLA KIKITA NG MALAKI..
Old 07/08/2008, 08:21   #6

Taena mga E-agames na yan sayng yung blessing bead ko di ko napakinabangan dahil sa crowded na ang mga bot EU!!!! DE!!!! PUTA!!!!! sa E-agames maging unfair naman kau kung bot lng e di gumawa kau ng bot channel mga putang ina!!!!! ninyo nawalan na ako ng gana sa Cabal hehehehe Mamatay na kau E-agames Mukhang Pera Saan na ang Quality ng games Priority nyo pa yung bot Putang ina!!!! ninyo kantutin nyo LOla nyo putang ina!!!!! ninyo pag nakakita ako ng stuff nyo ... puta!!!! tae lng hindi Mahihilot sa inyo Putang ina!!!!! na E-games hehehehe yun lng At least naipalabas ko yung hinanakit ko hehehehe
Old 07/08/2008, 08:25   #7

then post this on e-games forum!(pOLL) with your username and your IGN

sry for double posting i dont know how to delete!
Old 07/08/2008, 08:30   #8

BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT BOT.... masarap mag BOT ^_^ yun lng...

NICE TOPIC.. BLEH ^^

-BOTING IS NOT A CRIME-
Old 07/08/2008, 08:43   #9

legalising bot would well kill the game

if they did think of all the other games..
them selling bots? well if they did its even more easier and well the game would just be dead~ i do botting but to think if they legalise well~not yet honey~ that would cause outrage for people who dont bot n stuff
Old 07/08/2008, 12:03   #10

well, what im trying to say is that..

ok.. CABAL RIDER would soon implement the usage of card to enjoy the BOT SERVICE right?

then, if i were the e-games, i would make a bot that needs a card ... thats competition.. they would earn profit from it.. right?

and most of the channels are full including premium channel so, some consumer of E-games items dont enjoy the product they purchased.. thats a loss to consumers and STILL a profit to E-GAMES..

but that's only my opinion.. we all have different opinion..

DAMONYO, please read the rules... dont start a fight..

thats all.
Old 07/08/2008, 12:12   #11

Yes To Bot No to Spam lol go go fight e games destroy the game ^_^ *jowkz*
Old 07/08/2008, 12:18   #12

i agree cuz its true
Old 07/08/2008, 18:51   #13

if they legalize the bot the game would be boring and frustrating.kung hindi ka prem user maiinis ka dahil puno ang channels. kung prem ka nmn good luck nlng mkpasok sa ibang channel kng bbili ka or pnta sa war channel. wala ka matinong makakausap.. if they legalize the bot then 3rd party programs would be legal too since youd bypass GG. would you all like to see everyone use speedhacks etc. blatantly? wala nmn siguro lalaban sa nk speedhack na completer e. pano pa kung lahat nka undead mode.wala na din makuha na mob ang normal players kasi lalabas palang ang monster attack na ng bot. kung ngyon pa lng na illegal bot lagi na full ang servers. pano pa kng gumawa sila ng version nila ng bot.premium channels nga napupuno na e. hindi rin naman madagdagan channels agad agad e. kasi ung ibang servers nila para sa ibang games nila. they'd have to get authorization from the makers of cabal to expand there servers and i dont think they would allow the use of bots. malulugi nga sila. kng ggwa nmn sila ng bot na may bayad. they might as well changed it to p2p. lalo pa ngayon at medyo bago ang game. lahat gsto agad lumakas. wala p nga half year ang cabal dami na completer e. pano pa kng lahat nk bot. private server na dating nun. lahat lvl120 tpos uber sa gamit dahil na farm na sa bot. wheres the fun in that.

point ko lng.

bot=full channel
less bot=more fun.
that is if cabal wont expand there channels and servers. but if they can handle the traffic then why not.
botting is good but it also has its flaws.

*sorry its not in full english ^^
Old 07/08/2008, 19:39   #14

ganun? never thought of that way..

well siguro, wag na lang pansinin bot! hahaha!

ignore the bot users.. hahaha!

well usually i used my bot for like 3 hours lang.. parang ndi rin ako nag-bot.. hahaha!
Old 07/09/2008, 01:15   #15

hi. uhmm, nakapag DL na ako ng cabal rider.. pro pano ba gamitin ito? pag dinelete ko ang game guard kasi, hindi na ako makapasok sa Cabal.