Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latest Cabal bot sg_my

Discussion on Latest Cabal bot sg_my within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Latest Cabal bot sg_my

hI..Does anyone have the latest cabal bot ph ?? because i have 1.03c and cabal is now detecting it and when i click 'home' on cabal to open the bot, it wont open(tried several times) if any1 has the new cabal ph CRACKED please give me the link to the post or just post it here... please and thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New CabalSea Bot Hack 2009 ( SG_MY Only)
01/19/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
100% free cabalsea a-cash, alz, item and many more at *link removed by kiro4kuro Have Fun !
Cabal Bot SG 1.05..(WORKING)(LATEST)
07/10/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 19 Replies
Hey guys this is the latest bot that is working since the latest cabal patch... if u have any probs just reply and ask.... your welcome :D : http://rs257.rapidshare.com/files/127312851/Cabal BotSG1.05.exe STEPS: 1.Delete Gameguard from cabal folder 2.press on the finger icon(it should appear on bottom left task bar 3.open cabal 4.when ur in ur char press the "home" button on ur keyboard 5.set the settings