Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal start playing?

Discussion on cabal start playing? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
cabal start playing?

hey ive played cabal before ( lvl 80-100 few classes).i played like 1 year ago.
how are the servers/players?still many player playing? what about the addons and so on.a thanks for every ontopic answer !!
Old 10/04/2011, 20:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
cabal has become much easier than before, much easier.

But I still think it's fun (I play cabal Germany) you should know that EU may drop recently got an update *LegacyOfDarkness* where you at now can dropp 15% Amp parts, etc. So the prices have fallen are already .
Old 10/05/2011, 20:11   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Well Black is correct Cabal online became a lot easier for new players. You are able to farm 40% dmg tita weapons in the weakened dungeons now. And amp items are cheaper too since you can get them easier now (but they might be char bound).

Cabal Eu is slowly dying since gm.com sucks as publisher and is promising stuff which won't happen. There are for sure less players than 1-2 years ago.

Cabal Eu is at Ep6 atm (not so far behind the korean version).
Old 10/05/2011, 20:30   #4

When you begin playing Cabal come to Germany, I'm currently playing on Venus there are only 4 guilds to create ft2 ... I find that good and I hope the update can wait on themselves because I prepare myself just slightly to the dungeon has to do with my new guild is the update so I recommend you cabal DE., EU is dying ..

// sorry for my english .. google translator :s I hope i helped you
Old 10/05/2011, 21:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣BlackMage♣ View Post
When you begin playing Cabal come to Germany, I'm currently playing on Venus there are only 4 guilds to create ft2 ... I find that good and I hope the update can wait on themselves because I prepare myself just slightly to the dungeon has to do with my new guild is the update so I recommend you cabal DE., EU is dying ..

// sorry for my english .. google translator :s I hope i helped you
Well it is smarter to start on the german cabal if you actually speak german but since he made the thread in english i doubt he speaks the language.

Cabal Eu is a lag festival since like 2 years already and they don't want to change the hardware..lol
Old 10/06/2011, 19:27   #6

thanks guys,im german but i cant play cabal.i install it but when i log into my account i barely get into the character window and when i finally after 10 tries get ingame i get disconnected again.i tried many clients and so on but it dont work for me it makes me angryyyy can somebody help?id love to play cabal again.warrior is waiting for me
Old 10/06/2011, 20:50   #7

restart your pc xd?

if not then it works is probably because your internet had to look even if it does not work still screaming in the technical problems one category Theard problem with your problem
Old 10/06/2011, 21:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by leagueoflolz View Post
thanks guys,im german but i cant play cabal.i install it but when i log into my account i barely get into the character window and when i finally after 10 tries get ingame i get disconnected again.i tried many clients and so on but it dont work for me it makes me angryyyy can somebody help?id love to play cabal again.warrior is waiting for me
Do you live in germany as well? Anyway the lag/delay issue is common on Cabal Eu, you will have to live with it or play Cabal De/Private Servers.
Old 10/07/2011, 21:30   #9

guuuuuuuuuys i need HELP ! always when i open the downloader and it freezes and does nothing.i live in germany so i want to play german cabal-my english is very good so i could play on english servers too BUT PLEASE HELP ME TO DOWNLOAD im ready to give the person who helps me a little gift from my side.i want to play cabal very bad.