Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Cabal Premium ID activation method

Discussion on [Request]Cabal Premium ID activation method within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2008, 09:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
lols
Old 07/01/2008, 09:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
dont understand what he means lol =.=

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal NA cooldown Address method
04/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 11 Replies
Can someone post a tutorial to get the cabal NA skill cooldown address (to basically spam skills). And other things like walk through walls speed hack etc. People say there is a tutorial for all this in here but i cannot find it.
CABAL DUPE METHOD WITH i3t3r HACK :D
01/21/2008 - Cabal Online - 30 Replies
I cant believe myself, its very simple to dupe an item u see in a personal shop using little help of i3t3rs hack :D I found 7% magic amp orbs for myself i just kept click on that item, then i did something ELSE and i found 2 of those in my inventory ;O. I wont tell you exactly how to do it, if you are interested, offer me in ALZ only on Mars server! I wont sell it to more than 2-3 people to keep that dupe rly... secret :) Also, if u have 5post and u offer me 5kk - dont do it. Also thanks to...