Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asian Language Files

Discussion on Asian Language Files within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Asian Language Files

I need the fonts of the asian language pack pliz they are cgwoas egwoas and the others fonts so plizzzz upload them im deseperatedddddd xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SHARE] East Asian Language Files+Instructions
06/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Hello people I decided I'd share the files with you People since you keep asking for them and its sorta getting annoying >_> anyway............... first download the files here: ADrive.com – 50GB of Free Online Storage & Backup next youll need winzip or winrar(google them) and right click on the downloaded file and press extract files and i just went ahead and extracted them to local disk C: example C:\East Asian Language Files\I386 ok after that go to the control panel and...
East Asian Language Pack
08/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Hi, Can someone Please Upload the "East Asian Language pack" ?? A lot of people are needing this to play on chinese Servers. I dont have the CD to install it... could anybody upload it to rapidshare, megaupload.... Please Please please
East Asian Pack Language
07/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Here is another east asian pack language download link: http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3700947/Files_Ne cessary_To_Install______East_Asian_Languages______ On_Win.3700947.TPB.torrent
East Asian Language Files
07/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 26 Replies
Some people are unable to play XCabal because they haven't installed the east asian language pack, and can't get it because they don't have an XP cd. Never fear, here's the files you need! Link 1: MUI east asian language Windows xp Torrent - btjunkie Mirror: Files Necessary To Install ' East Asian Languages ' On Win (download torrent) - TPB
Asian Language error
06/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
When im stalling the language it says i need Cga80woa.fon i downloaded it but i need more cgawoas files if some1 can upload them for me :)