Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7 Cabal Private Servers

Discussion on 7 Cabal Private Servers within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/03/2008, 12:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
Can someone post the reg link for cabal2 or 911cabal and the hp link for one or both of them
Old 07/10/2008, 18:17   #32

elite*gold: 0
Its not working for me either, any help would be much appriciatted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Duping on Cabal Private Servers
10/28/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 86 Replies
Before you even read the rest of the thread, know that I am not posting this to take any credit. I know I was not the first, nor only, person to find out about this dupe bug and I am not claiming I was. I am simply sharing this bug with the public hacking/glitching community. I am also posting this in the General section because this glitch does not work on retail. I'd rather keep the confusion to a minimum and keep this thread away from the retail hacking threads. Go ahead you leechers,...
How do i connect to cabal private servers
09/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
I have an small problem i want to connect to cabal private servers but i dk how i know 2 private servers cyfrencabal.zapto.org The Revolution Of Action CyfrenCabal. & BleachCABAL® but i dk if they work on EU client and if i knew i dk how to make them work...... Can someone help me with this???
Cabal private servers
09/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Well i haven't been on this site in a while and i wanted to know is there any new servers that are good? Such as like Nation war,Bikes at start or something like that please list any servers that have special stuff besides exp and alz Please and Thank you:handsdown:
Are there any Cabal Private servers?
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Like..what really works? :confused: Xcabal is out..that Chinase (i think cabal8 or something),dont work atm... So only 2 private servers? Really?? :/ I mean private server as server with rates...