Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP change makes game lag?

Discussion on IP change makes game lag? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP change makes game lag?

So one of my friend wants to play Cabal NA w/ me but she is from Japan. So she did IP change but it is really laggy when she plays. is there any solution to this? make it not laggy @ all
Old 06/26/2008, 05:46   #2

let her use proxy... it may become laggy because of the distance between her and NA database
Old 06/26/2008, 07:56   #3

yeah maybe the distance is causing lag. but if not maybe her pc causing lag check her pc's specs and look for the cabal NA pc requirement. sometimes our pc's makin lag when playing any online games because lack of requirement meaning low average specs. hope this will help your friends problem.

kick *** out of here!
sorry for the bad english i only speak tag-french
Old 06/26/2008, 08:31   #4

Internet Connection Speed? Bad Proxy?

test this is fast and USA Proxy 12.150.97.75:80

MfG Darky

PS: Ping from Germany to this 127ms

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to change anything in the game! ANYTHING!
06/07/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
hey today im telling u how to change anything lik font and like how ling chi fortress is ling chi fortress mine is now ling chi... i can edit silver jeon to money and i can change font type u just go to your 12sky2 folder and then your font folder and there will be numbers like 1 2 3 4 and 5 u click in them and change the words XD its awsome! EDIT-u can also go into file 1 of the 5 and u can delete all the "...." things just dont delete numbers but if u delete the file in 1 it will get rid of...
How to [change//translate] the game
12/23/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
How to translate all the game ? Chiness sucks http://nsa10.casimages.com/img/2009/12/23/0912230 81925942863.jpg
Change GM status in game
10/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
I was trying to make a command that changes a players status to PH or GM. I know that when you use the ban command, it connects to the database and the player's log in type changes to 3, so i figured that i could use that as a base and work from it. So i thought of a little code: (doubt it's any good) If (Splitter = "/gmstatus"); {Status == 8} My problem is that I know the ban command connects to the database, the thing is that i dont know how. If i kew, then maybe i could finish my...
Change In Game Font
01/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Ok, well lets see how do I start ok If you'd like to change your in game font just follow these steps: 1. Go to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini then scroll down and you should see Font.... click on this and it should open up your current Font in Notepad 2. Now if i was you i would copy down the original font just in case you mess up 3. Ok this is easy if you just open up microsoft word...or something similar and look at the one word fonts on there just type the exact name of the...