Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making A UCE

Discussion on Making A UCE within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making A UCE

can any one be nice can help me making one ?? im not into asking people for it but i just want to make one of my own can any one guide me ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help making bot vac...
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i try changing the ai to 311 on bot and change b,c,d,n.p.q to 9 or 99 but doesnt seem like its working..anyone can help? this is the bot with funny name tzpy something 1.81 release here..
making our own sv
07/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Well i have given this alt of thought and have come up with the idea of making our own sv... my idea was to look at v1.10 and then the newest version and llook at the difference in arcitecture... lik ehow they updated it to work with the newest co patch.. then fix that adjustment in v1.10 so it is usable again.. because the creator of sv is getting very facist about his software.. well its just a thought i have actually been trying to do this but found it was a waste of time for me.. but...
Making your own bot!
04/26/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Please any1 post the programs needed to make a simple bot like iSRObot. Or even simpler. And a little guide would be good too..... :D
Hey Im making...
03/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey people, Im really noob at this my mate the!one some of you may know him for the emotion spam thing on co, I am using vb 6 Does anyone have any ideas i could use to help some of my experience? i want to learn to make macros to help people on elitepvps i made a SH lvler but that kinda went weird :eek: if somone cud post back that would be nice, thanks :D