Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider for RedCabal?

Discussion on CabalRider for RedCabal? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider for RedCabal?

people keep asking for a bot for RedCabal, and to be honest, dispite the fact that a bot for a pserver is kinda stupid, i would love it if CR made one. i want auto loot. i leave so much gold laying around partly cause im just plain lazy and dont want to pick up any of the other ****. i could probly afford some forcium with just the gold ive left on the ground. and im sure ive probly left a couple amp items laying around as well, cause i dont pick up all the slotted stuff that drops to check them. this is due in large part to the fact that i dont have a mouse atm and it is a lot more tedious to empty my inventory when its full of junk.

so yeah, dont really need a bot for redcabal, but if it has auto loot, then im all for one. or maybe someone can make a standalone looter?
Old 06/17/2008, 13:48   #2

what is the point to have auto loot if not botting? just press spacebar.. how hard can it be?

Quote:
i dont pick up all the slotted stuff that drops to check them. this is due in large part to the fact that i dont have a mouse atm
mouse is really cheap like chips

Quote:
so yeah, dont really need a bot for redcabal, but if it has auto loot, then im all for one. or maybe someone can make a standalone looter?
I will make the program for ya soon
Old 07/08/2008, 17:12   #3

where i can register redcabal?

also may i know the rates?

sorry for stupid question ^_^