Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twinr vs CR

Discussion on Twinr vs CR within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twinr vs CR

was wondering who all uses which bot?

your preference and why?

im currently using CR but i kinda wanna know ahout twin...i read alot of posts about it but im still not sure

i like the idea of the AoE and Atk range modifier...and read that people just unload when they increase their AoE and get tons of xp

is it decent enough to use...i downloaded the cracked version thats 1.5.3...not the 1.5.5...seems like someone that the person put some viruses on it
Old 06/17/2008, 03:22   #2

Twinr got my friends account banned the first day they used it and Ive been using Cabal rider and still ahvn tbeen banned so I think you should goo with CR :O unless your looking for a quick ban then go with Twinr!
Old 06/17/2008, 03:28   #3

A month ago i bought twinr for a week and in that week it got me from lvl 60 to 150. Oh and I'm still not banned
Old 06/17/2008, 03:32   #4

i was using CR lvling my warrior from lv 40 till now lv120. and now im using twinr lvling my FB from lv8.... now is lv33 dual regular. haven banned.

u just nid some bot tips and guide to be a professional BOTTER! XD
Old 06/17/2008, 04:33   #5

what twin are u using? the ones here i dl arent working

the 1.5.5 i get some error that says "restart cabal cuz u didnt connect to the update server" or something like that

the 1.5.3 says that it cant load cabal cuz of some error

i just wanna do the speed skill hack to lvl my skills to trans and also the AoE thro the walls and stuff
Old 06/17/2008, 05:24   #6

twinR is only good if you are gonna be watching it.
with CR, you could have people just run by you and pay no mind. twinR, they will notice that everything in sight is dying.
probly best to use AoE/Range if you are actually playing, not botting. but still could get caught if a GM came up on you invisible while you did it.
other than that, CR is better