Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yokisagen, don't give up!

Discussion on Yokisagen, don't give up! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yokisagen, don't give up!

*sorry to repost this in a new thread incase yokisagen didn't read it in his last thread*

sorry to hear about your dad. It probably hurts more than me not even seeing my dad since I was 1 years old.

Just to point out, you can't be a quitter man... I'm not one of the negative people. I was waiting with patience and was very excited for your private server. I'm sure many good people have been patient for your p server. You started something great, and you should finish it with the best. I'm encouraging you to stay on the forums and continue with your project. I am not telling you to sit on the computer all the time and talk on the forums / complete the p server. Whenever you got the free time, you should gradually finish up (as if it's your hobby). Ignore the impatient noobs. *For the impatient people, why don't you guys just ignore about this cabal server and move on looking for something else to do instead of being angry at yoki.

But I am not someone that will make you do things my way yoki...
If you want to leave and quit, it's okay with me. I understand what you're going through.
But if you finished what you started, I'd be very honored by your work.
I'm not trying to be selfish to make you finish up the work so I can play, I just want to encourage you to never give up what you wanted to do = help others.

Your my star bro.

*dave.
Old 06/15/2008, 16:39   #2

You just made up most of this BS so that your leeching *** can play on his "server"

Stop spamming the forums.
Old 06/15/2008, 16:40   #3

LOL
Old 06/15/2008, 16:41   #4

nah i think he not give upo i think he will come back when the father get better or wake up
Old 06/15/2008, 16:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01 View Post
You just made up most of this BS so that your leeching *** can play on his "server"

Stop spamming the forums.
You just don't know my personality, then stop judging me.
I was honest about giving him the courage to finish what he started.

I didn't post this topic to play yoki's cabal server.

I can always go back to playing my dual trans lv 134 at ogplanet.

I post this because people should never quit what they want to finish.

If you still think I am leeching, then I won't play yoki's server (if it becomes open). Proof = ban my IP. I only wanted to encourage him, not leech.

EDIT: "I didn't post this topic to play yoki's cabal server."
In case you quote: "I was waiting with patience and was very excited for your private server."

Yes, I wanted to play his server because I thought having each class as a dual trans would be fun. But that is not my reason to leech him.
Old 06/15/2008, 16:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewrx View Post
You just don't know my personality, then stop judging me.
I was honest about giving him the courage to finish what he started.

I didn't post this topic to play yoki's cabal server.

I can always go back to playing my dual trans lv 134 at ogplanet.

I post this because people should never quit what they want to finish.

If you still think I am leeching, then I won't play yoki's server (if it becomes open). Proof = ban my IP. I only wanted to encourage him, not leech.
i Lol'd
Old 06/15/2008, 17:02   #7

I'm glad I made you happy.