Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very Unique Problem oO

Discussion on Very Unique Problem oO within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very Unique Problem oO

Ive read my *** out in some forums but i couldnt find any solution for my problem which is:

I Start the Cabalmain.exe per Launcher or doubleclick it doesnt matters... it appears in the processwindow at the taskmanager and after one second it closes itself.....

ive tested if my firewall is blocking something but it isnt...

I got all patches in the correct order plus my system is nearly todays highend..

if someone has heard of this problem and knows a solution i would be thankful :X

Greetz

Acran
Old 06/14/2008, 17:44   #2

Tried uninstalling/re installing?
Antivirus maybe?
some programs can actually block programs from running, check to make sure you have no programs like that.
Old 06/14/2008, 18:08   #3

Old 06/14/2008, 18:32   #4

Its a normal expection to reinstall it... of course ive done it like 20 times ...

and Alvin the link is good indeed... but thats no sense for me cuz i played cabal for a long time with my programms on the pc and in one blow this problem appeared without a reason... :/
Old 06/14/2008, 18:46   #5

one solution, restore your system.