Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

drop location

Discussion on drop location within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
drop location

hello

somebody in private server can tell me where is possible drop this items ?

formula card n 114 slot extender medium

formula card n 121-122-123 perfect core, slot extender high, perfect bike kit
Old 09/10/2011, 22:12   #2

You can search in google for that.

Code:
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?30193-Drop-Table
Drops in both main server and the p.servers are just the same, except the alz amount and the rarity of the items.
Old 09/10/2011, 22:44   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Actually there is no official drop-table posted on any forum and i doubt the GMs or Estsoft would hand it over to a normal player.

+ Private Servers usually have a different Drop-Table.
Old 09/11/2011, 10:24   #4

I didn't know that...I just did play the PH a very long time ago and when I hit the antralugs and lug queen it has the same drop with the Cabal private server that I' currently playing. Oh, well.