Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal NA (venus) Botting guild?

Discussion on Cabal NA (venus) Botting guild? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal NA (venus) Botting guild?

are there any out there? im a level 91 trans/gmaster blader lookin for a botting clan. or if there isnt one we can start one up :P lemme know thanks
Old 06/08/2008, 09:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animore View Post
are there any out there? im a level 91 trans/gmaster blader lookin for a botting clan. or if there isnt one we can start one up :P lemme know thanks
try 402Gaming guild but i dunno who is the GM of that guild..
Old 06/08/2008, 10:38   #3

Would it be smart to join a guild of botters? O_o
Especially if there called a botting guild.
Old 06/08/2008, 10:46   #4

it doesnt have to be a PURE botting guild. just a guild that wont have members freak out when a clannie is attacking mobs but it says AFK in the guild window (last 3 guilds did that)
Old 06/08/2008, 10:46   #5

Hit up some members of Decepticons. We have alot of 14x members (including me) who bot/buy gold. Most of us bot 24/7 and just hunt Faello...you will get good gears and levels if you stay wit us. I was able to get a full amp set from my share of Faello drops. Got alot of free **** too...

Leader is Freasha - pm him, let him know you are "cool", he will let you in.