Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question and possibly suggestion

Discussion on Question and possibly suggestion within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question and possibly suggestion

I was wondering if there is a way to make cabalrider use dash to get to its location rather then just walking... and if not i think that should be added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question/Suggestion]Placing Mobs/NPCs Ingame
01/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Alright you guys know the scroll for gw that you use to put the GCs where you want them. Is it possible to do use that for placing mobs and/or other NPCs? That would be AWESOME.
[Question/Suggestion] Anti Flash Bang
10/09/2009 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
we can see water proof and no smoke... is there a anti flash bang/ anti blind? this is a request/suggestion if there is no existing... thanks all
First 98+10 on server (possibly sro?)
05/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
Ive made first 98+10 on server, shame its a dam one handed sword... ^^ S/S - imgBOX.de - Flirten - Chatten - an Freunde verschicken My m8 also made 1st +9 on server, we are only 2 people (in same guild) to make +9 xD <3333333333
question/suggestion for co partner
04/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was wondering what files (if its local) in the co folder determines whether an item is going to pop the "are you sure you want to drop this" window when dropping a +1 or blessed item on the ground. because these items cannot be dropped by co partner. the reason I was wondering is maybe if the file is local and not server side then we could edit the files for CloudDiamonds or whatever we want to initialize that particular pop up window so that co partner cannot drop them? and yeah I know I...