Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valued cabalrider users!

Discussion on Valued cabalrider users! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/25/2008, 23:14   #46

elite*gold: 0
Why not just use CB for the 2 free hours and do the potion stack then go to TwinR unlimited
Old 05/26/2008, 01:56   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
Here is my take on them about charging us. I think before they decided to charge people like the TwinR people do, they should add some othere options in it so people will want to buy it. Now im not complaining at all but this is just my take on it. You guys should add some of the things that TwinR provides such as attack range, walking through walls, and combo mode. I think if you added these things then know one should say anything about paying to use your service. However i think you guys have done a great job with this. This is by far the best bot out there.
Ok, several answers for you.

The "full" version will have other options also.....not hacks.

They WILL NOT add anything like wall hack/speed hack/range attack.....anything that upsets the balance of the game.

The bot was designed to use the gameplay to ASSIST you in lvl'ing/killing/and item gathering.

Although Auto-combo is being discussed....but will not be available on the starter maps....only on special maps...ie. LS/RS/MF/LiD etc.

the pay to use version is only for the SG bot(CabalSea)

it is not in effect for the NA and EU bots , yet.

Again, more functions are going to be added as soon as the full version is released....and as time goes on.

@ everyone, sorry I havent been on the last few days...I've been botting on 3 diff systems...making up for lost time.

Happy Botting
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2008, 02:31   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMNIenforcer View Post
I would like to say something in response to this recent move by the developers.

I hail from CabaSEA server, where the bottter population made up the majority of the player base there.

With this move to the 'pay-to-bot', I am very skeptical as the population of the botters will dwindle down to maybe 10% of the botter's population?

Also, all it takes are a few people to walk around doing their favorite-no-life hobby of bot catching and your customers will be banned in a jiffy.

Someone did suggest making a free lite version of it, which I find this idea is workable as it keeps the botter population up, making it harder for detection unless those 'moronic-rodents' who bot without a care and ks-ing everyone in sight.

At the end, the decision lies with the developers of this great program.
They told us from the very beginning it would be free during testing and then go to pay to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
Here is my take on them about charging us. I think before they decided to charge people like the TwinR people do, they should add some othere options in it so people will want to buy it. Now im not complaining at all but this is just my take on it. You guys should add some of the things that TwinR provides such as attack range, walking through walls, and combo mode. I think if you added these things then know one should say anything about paying to use your service. However i think you guys have done a great job with this. This is by far the best bot out there.
They have told us from the beginning it would eventually be pay to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
Ok, several answers for you.

The "full" version will have other options also.....not hacks.

They WILL NOT add anything like wall hack/speed hack/range attack.....anything that upsets the balance of the game.

The bot was designed to use the gameplay to ASSIST you in lvl'ing/killing/and item gathering.

Although Auto-combo is being discussed....but will not be available on the starter maps....only on special maps...ie. LS/RS/MF/LiD etc.

the pay to use version is only for the SG bot(CabalSea)

it is not in effect for the NA and EU bots , yet.

Again, more functions are going to be added as soon as the full version is released....and as time goes on.

@ everyone, sorry I havent been on the last few days...I've been botting on 3 diff systems...making up for lost time.

Happy Botting
Why would you only put in the bot to combo in the higher level areas?? This is a bot remember... why would you restrict the usage?? That's ignorant.
Old 05/26/2008, 03:21   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
Why would you only put in the bot to combo in the higher level areas?? This is a bot remember... why would you restrict the usage?? That's ignorant.
I answered this in your PM

this is something I posted in the CabalSea thread, just thought I'd share:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion007
Paying 2 use bot? i rather save my money for something else..also..im not really sure if they are really gonna donate money to the ppl in china. I cannot trust them with my money ! Also..whats the point i pay 2 use if my character is gonna get banned for botting? I think they should make a bot which GM can't trace botting, then mayb i'll go for it.

First of all, where did you hear they were going to use the money to donate to the ppl in China...Its a business, this is a marketable tool, and they are selling it to those who want to use it.

They have helped those in need for the past week over there. And they have donated from their own pockets and of their own time. They have gathered supplies needed for ppl that had nothing after the earthquake and made sure as many people as possibly were safe.

Getting money together for a donation for the ppl in China is NOT why the bot is being released for commercial use.

BTW, the GM cant "trace you" being a bot...its a visual thing...If you're not at your computer and the GM comes up and suspects you of botting, he will initiate several tests....if you dont respond to him, you're gone.

So try maybe sticking around your system when your botting, kinda lessens your chance of getting caught

Quote:
I agree...in malaysia we pay RM30 a month just to use it, it's really expensive..are you guys in america willing to pay 30usd a month ? i knw 9usd is nothing to you guys..but to malaysians it is. So watch your words and dont simply accused us if we don't want to pay.And pray that you guys paying it is not a scam.

Where....do....you...ppl...come ....from?

How in the hell can you equate 9US in your currency to 30US to us?

The bot should not cost more then 15US, as a matter of fact it should be less...if this bot price is consistant with the others.

The developers run a business...that business is making bots for MMORPG's....

And they have been doing this for over 5 years now. And I suppose you think that the makers of the SRO bot is scamming ppl too, huh?

Simply put, If you cant afford it, or dont trust it....then dont use it

But dont sit there and try to start negative shit about it, just because they decided to stop the full time freeloader train. And decided to get the business end up and running with a tested product.

Thats all you guys did for 2 months, is test a product until final release.

Thats why it was free. And now its done, and you still get 2 free hours a day, and you STILL want to cry about it.

Im done, your choice, use it or dont. It helps and you know it, or you wouldnt be yelling so much about it not being free all the time now.
Old 05/26/2008, 03:56   #50

suggestion: another for us to use. use alz to buy it? like 100mil for 1mth of usage? it is another option for players who does not wish to pay wif real cash. while the team can sell the alz off using their own webby?

sry if someone had suggested this.
Old 05/26/2008, 22:45   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasM View Post
suggestion: another for us to use. use alz to buy it? like 100mil for 1mth of usage? it is another option for players who does not wish to pay wif real cash. while the team can sell the alz off using their own webby?

sry if someone had suggested this.
- Alz is not liquid enough to be sold for any profit
- Kind of weird to be selling the alz that you made from botting back to the bot providers
Old 05/27/2008, 00:03   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
I answered this in your PM

this is something I posted in the CabalSea thread, just thought I'd share:

Quote:
Paying 2 use bot? i rather save my money for something else..also..im not really sure if they are really gonna donate money to the ppl in china. I cannot trust them with my money ! Also..whats the point i pay 2 use if my character is gonna get banned for botting? I think they should make a bot which GM can't trace botting, then mayb i'll go for it.

First of all, where did you hear they were going to use the money to donate to the ppl in China...Its a business, this is a marketable tool, and they are selling it to those who want to use it.

They have helped those in need for the past week over there. And they have donated from their own pockets and of their own time. They have gathered supplies needed for ppl that had nothing after the earthquake and made sure as many people as possibly were safe.

Getting money together for a donation for the ppl in China is NOT why the bot is being released for commercial use.

BTW, the GM cant "trace you" being a bot...its a visual thing...If you're not at your computer and the GM comes up and suspects you of botting, he will initiate several tests....if you dont respond to him, you're gone.

So try maybe sticking around your system when your botting, kinda lessens your chance of getting caught

Quote:
I agree...in malaysia we pay RM30 a month just to use it, it's really expensive..are you guys in america willing to pay 30usd a month ? i knw 9usd is nothing to you guys..but to malaysians it is. So watch your words and dont simply accused us if we don't want to pay.And pray that you guys paying it is not a scam.

Where....do....you...ppl...come ....from?

How in the hell can you equate 9US in your currency to 30US to us?

The bot should not cost more then 15US, as a matter of fact it should be less...if this bot price is consistant with the others.

The developers run a business...that business is making bots for MMORPG's....

And they have been doing this for over 5 years now. And I suppose you think that the makers of the SRO bot is scamming ppl too, huh?

Simply put, If you cant afford it, or dont trust it....then dont use it

But dont sit there and try to start negative shit about it, just because they decided to stop the full time freeloader train. And decided to get the business end up and running with a tested product.

Thats all you guys did for 2 months, is test a product until final release.

Thats why it was free. And now its done, and you still get 2 free hours a day, and you STILL want to cry about it.

Im done, your choice, use it or dont. It helps and you know it, or you wouldnt be yelling so much about it not being free all the time now.
Hey uh BotManiac, can you tell the CR team to make each acc made by that IP to use CR for 2 hours only instead of going from the 4-6pm w/e it was? Idk what time it is and all that. So hope you can change it ty = )
Old 05/27/2008, 02:01   #53

Get the bot to a lower price and ppl will buy it like candy, e.g rm30 drop to rm20, hope programmers could consider the pricing .. also are there any resellers in Sabah state, which is in Malaysia?
Old 05/27/2008, 09:42   #54

bump
Old 05/27/2008, 13:48   #55

hope you can make some for cabal philippines
Old 05/27/2008, 14:07   #56

Time to make own autoit script

not looking forward to it .. gah
Old 05/27/2008, 17:11   #57

tnx for the free trial usage... if only i can pay some money for that bot... i will... but im only a student... and i dnt have money... tnx again guyz... ope to see u more successful...
Old 05/28/2008, 04:13   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Me no Kyo View Post
Hey uh BotManiac, can you tell the CR team to make each acc made by that IP to use CR for 2 hours only instead of going from the 4-6pm w/e it was? Idk what time it is and all that. So hope you can change it ty = )
I will ask about that, I'll let you know what he says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyheysexy View Post
Get the bot to a lower price and ppl will buy it like candy, e.g rm30 drop to rm20, hope programmers could consider the pricing .. also are there any resellers in Sabah state, which is in Malaysia?
No, 9US approx. is low enough...I dont set the prices, but it seems fair to me...buy one 30 day card with one or 2 friends and share the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by trxjerco View Post
hope you can make some for cabal philippines

Try using "search" before you make a post. I answered this several time already.
Old 05/28/2008, 09:17   #59

Such angst. LOL. I am fairly amused after reading the whole thread. Great bot, though 15 dollars a week is barely enough for my meals in school. I really appreciate the trial period, and I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened in Sichuan. See it on TV everyday.
Plus, inflation is rising everywhere. Would like to buy, if I had the money Still a student here, you see, and my parents are very stringent with money issues.

Good luck on the program, and in China.

(and pardon me if i went a bit off-topic, did i?)
Old 05/28/2008, 18:28   #60

i am not that bothered paying say.. 5-10 US dollars (around £2.50- £5) for cabalrider and all of the futer versions but when i pay money i dont want it to last for a month, i want it to last forever....

(i only got 1 night to use it so all of the guys who got 2 months dont complain alot)