Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valued cabalrider users!

Discussion on Valued cabalrider users! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/23/2008, 20:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
l0l... guyz dont fight...

be thankful enough... we still hav 5more remaining days to use it...

and we still have 2 hrs a day to use it after the may 28 commercial release...
Old 05/23/2008, 21:51   #32

OMG guys look if you dont have money for bot get over it!! Me to dont have money but i dont complane so what i ll play fair And why dont they get extra money if their bot is veRRY good!! So buy it or dont flame here!!
Old 05/23/2008, 22:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow96ro View Post
another one who speaks....don`t make me a life looserin the first line!!! i am a man who like`s this game likes this mmo chinks ( made by them all , then wow) and i am trying to get a job... but in finally i will close cabal delete it because i don`t have the time to play on and on again...i have premium now... i can have +25 more experience then normal. but to pay for a bot?? i can`t believe that to pay a hack??? do you know what is a hacker??? the one who makes the hacks...and if he is getting money for that i think is a cracker no??? so i think those with hacks who gives their hacks for money to be punished....i thank to all of you who interested about hacks or bots and get them here in this forum for free...all that they wanted was some thanks..i consider them friends. friends of mine who helped me get a real life...i escaped the drog mmo...so the ones who charge hacks are my enemies...you are not my friends u just want some money... lkol one day will come a hacker and break all the rule of this cabal shit... if i knew to program believe i would make a bot and not charge it you leechers, just take it here for free...for my friends who helped me....do u know that i was about one hour to die?? because they are so addicted this mmos chinks games. yeah they are great in break peoples mind. they make the world so perfect, so beautiful and the all mmos are based on luck....let me se: if i can take down 20000 dark bladers maybe i can get a board i would say. but all this game are like lottery. u play and never win . the game never ends..so i had to get a bot normally a free bot. so now you charge me for it??? lol botmaniac... to pay your litlle program made by some friends in a old house and then get banned??? no way my man. charge it for all... i don`t care....if there will not be a hack to work i will retire from cabal and that`s all...i am a shame that i have helped you by playing with the bot... so don`t bother flame me in a post or answer me...i don`t need your stupid words....and requiencense we are morons?? why?? so please your red text is annoying me. So don`t tell me to pay for my life because of this stupid games mmo. i was trying just to make friends and to look a free bot...just to escape for some hours mmo. but now....i`ll start again..so shame on you...you really break ppl heart...there are more like me...so u know...payed hack...loooooooooooooooooooool
Congratulations on finally having a life. Oh wait. How can someone have a life when they write such profound paragraphs that nobody bothers to read! Your grammar mistakes are down the drain, just like your non paying life! Nobody's forcing you to pay, so don't write pointless crap! For those people who think the news of paying is " Heart breaking ", SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP! Life ain't free so get off your sorry ass and learn how to make your own bot if you want it that bad.
Old 05/24/2008, 00:03   #34

If you're complaining about $9 USD for a MONTH you are a fool. How much does plat service cost?, how much have you seen bot prices in the past?, what other options do you have?!?

I thank you guys and will use CR for the majority of botting I do but will still use TwinR until you get the combo in to the bot. Thank you CR team!
Old 05/24/2008, 00:09   #35

What? Pay to use for Bot? LOL, pay for Ban. Give up, ima try others. Anyway, Thanks for your CR for so long time.
Old 05/24/2008, 01:14   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
Such angry ppl

btw, they have office space they work out of, because of the staff size....lmao

Ok

Just to let you guys know...

THE NEW VERSION OF THE BOT IS OUT....lol

dl here:

I'm on it now, so I know its working.

Happy Botting
The website NEVER works for me can you put this somewhere thats reliable please? Thanks.
Old 05/24/2008, 01:19   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichoolas View Post
What? Pay to use for Bot? LOL, pay for Ban. Give up, ima try others. Anyway, Thanks for your CR for so long time.
You're much less likely to be banned using this bot. TwinR is SOOOO obvious and VERY buggy. I do love the combo function but I would never leave my comp. while it's running with combos. It has a safe mode that it should function normally when someone comes near but again it's buggy and is not safe at all. Sometimes the crazy 100 kill combos will go off.. sometimes not. Most of the time in safe mode the distance option doesn't work so you will still be able to attack mobs half way across the world when someone comes near.
Old 05/24/2008, 02:55   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisfame View Post
Thank you for the overwhelming support from all of you. With your useful suggestions and continuous feedbacks, cabalrider has already gone through much improvements since the first version was released 1 and half months ago.

In order to continue to develop, maintain and provide better service cabalrider team has to go commercial and become a pay to use service.

The price for cabalrider is £º RM 30 or SGD 13.5 for 1 month(30days). Below are the details:

1. 22nd of May, user can start buying charge cards from online shop and cyber cafes.
2. Start from 22nd of May, user who already get charge card can use it charge for your cabalrider account. (need to download and use new version of cabalrider)
3. 28th of May, server will formally update to commercial version. All cabalrider accounts without charge will not be able to login.

Free trail period: We will keep a trial period for all new users, 4pm to 6 pm everyday.

Promotions event: charge early earn extra days !!!From 22nd to 27th , anyone who charge their account will get 5 days extra. for example: if you charge 1 card during 22nd and 27th, your expire date will extend to 3rd of July.

For more inquiry please visit cabalrider website.
Any Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur which is interest can contact

Darren 012-2111477
I would like to say something in response to this recent move by the developers.

I hail from CabaSEA server, where the bottter population made up the majority of the player base there.

With this move to the 'pay-to-bot', I am very skeptical as the population of the botters will dwindle down to maybe 10% of the botter's population?

Also, all it takes are a few people to walk around doing their favorite-no-life hobby of bot catching and your customers will be banned in a jiffy.

Someone did suggest making a free lite version of it, which I find this idea is workable as it keeps the botter population up, making it harder for detection unless those 'moronic-rodents' who bot without a care and ks-ing everyone in sight.

At the end, the decision lies with the developers of this great program.
Old 05/24/2008, 03:37   #39

Firstly i would like to say thank you to the whole cabalrider team. Good work your bots made me alot of money.

Anyway i was hoping the free trial time could be longer and anytime we wanted instead of set at a certain time. Like say u give us 3 hours a day. When we want to use it is our choice. That be more flexible?
Old 05/24/2008, 03:39   #40

Thx for the free trail. I would pay for the bot, but I can't. There is no way I could pay. I have no Credit Card so i can't buy it over the online shop. And i doubt that the cards will be sold in cyber caffes in Bosnia and Herzegovina (I think that not many of you know where that lies).

Hope you will earn much money. You deserve it.
Old 05/24/2008, 04:29   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenon View Post
Thx for the free trail. I would pay for the bot, but I can't. There is no way I could pay. I have no Credit Card so i can't buy it over the online shop. And i doubt that the cards will be sold in cyber caffes in Bosnia and Herzegovina (I think that not many of you know where that lies).

Hope you will earn much money. You deserve it.
Paypal can be setup from a bank account... just an option for you.
Old 05/24/2008, 08:09   #42

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?its pay-to-use now!?well anyways i "LOVE" to pay to use this bot..its just too amazing and its 90% stealth while boting..too all of you guys who flames and flames after you use this bot and i know that this bot help your characters a lot in a 1 1/2 month period..try to understand the developers,their just rising up again because of the earthquake so they furnished the bot and make it commercial for their profit..PLZ UNDERSTAND THAT!!
Old 05/24/2008, 20:01   #43

I just realized there is a free trial period of two hours each day. Why are people still complaining then? They have absolutely nothing to complain about if they can still bot for two hours a day, which is not bad. In fact I think the free trial period is unnecessary given the attitude of some selfish people in here and they should just make it 100% pay-to-use once and for all. >.>
Old 05/25/2008, 21:51   #44

Here is my take on them about charging us. I think before they decided to charge people like the TwinR people do, they should add some othere options in it so people will want to buy it. Now im not complaining at all but this is just my take on it. You guys should add some of the things that TwinR provides such as attack range, walking through walls, and combo mode. I think if you added these things then know one should say anything about paying to use your service. However i think you guys have done a great job with this. This is by far the best bot out there.
Old 05/25/2008, 22:56   #45

oh no. are there any hacks that i can use that wont charge me?