Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Video about Gm on Cabal Eu.

Discussion on Video about Gm on Cabal Eu. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Video about Gm on Cabal Eu.

This video is made by OoscoO one of best player on Cabal Eu(now is banned),some moths ago some of best players was banned without motivations or scammed(my Guild Master was scammed 5 times and every time he changed password of his account and sometimes he create a new one).
This video is about gm on Cabal EU.What do you think about it?
For you is true or false?
I think there is something of true(exemple Cabal rider and alz sellers)in this video.
P.s I'm not banned*
P.s2 Don t post stupid comments like''he is craying because gms banned him''.
Old 08/08/2011, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I know Hendry since quite some time (and no he is not my friend) and i wouldn't call him one of the best players.

I don't think Gm.com are the Dev of Cabalrider lol, they might sell alz and ban people for nothing. And they even unbanned perm. banned people like CarmenElectra/Tomek/Groner/Pupu and some alz buyers.

I never was bannned for anything in-game even tho i had like 15kkk, tbh i think OoScoOo was an alz buyer (i don't really care) and for sure he was an account sharer.

Anyway i guess all the older Cabal Eu players know that Games-Master.com is corrupt and a bunch of liars (they promise since like 2 years to fix the server lags).
Old 08/08/2011, 18:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
I know Hendry since quite some time (and no he is not my friend) and i wouldn't call him one of the best players.

I don't think Gm.com are the Dev of Cabalrider lol, they might sell alz and ban people for nothing. And they even unbanned perm. banned people like CarmenElectra/Tomek/Groner/Pupu and some alz buyers.

I never was bannned for anything in-game even tho i had like 15kkk, tbh i think OoScoOo was an alz buyer (i don't really care) and for sure he was an account sharer.

Anyway i guess all the older Cabal Eu players know that Games-Master.com is corrupt and a bunch of liars (they promise since like 2 years to fix the server lags).
I called OoscoO one of best player only because he was bringer in ep 3 and he was a old player(actually for me don't exist a true best player on cabal eu ).
Maybe sc was a alz buyer but about all other player banned?Was they all alzbuyers?I don't think.(and i think gm can't know if a player is an alzbuyer or not).
About Cabal Rider i think someone of GM.com is the devolper of it because this bot exist since 2008(why gm have never try to fix wall hack and aoe hack?I think they can change adresses of hacks.)
Ot: I sincerely hope Gm.com will be not the owner of Cabal 2 in europe.
Old 08/09/2011, 10:53   #4

It's easy to know if somebody is an alz buyer or not, you find a big alz bank and then you just track it who bought alz from them. Or for example alz sellers buy items from the alz buyers for like 1kkk (ofc worthless items) and it's easy to see believe me.

I really doubt GM.com is the dev of CabalRider, they can easly create alz themself why would they create bots to farm.

And each version has the same problem with WH/Aoe etc.

Ya i hope Cabal 2 will be published by Estsoft itself.
Old 08/09/2011, 11:18   #5

Quote:
It's easy to know if somebody is an alz buyer or not, you find a big alz bank and then you just track it who bought alz from them. Or for example alz sellers buy items from the alz buyers for like 1kkk (ofc worthless items) and it's easy to see believe me.

I really doubt GM.com is the dev of CabalRider, they can easly create alz themself why would they create bots to farm.

And each version has the same problem with WH/Aoe etc.

Ya i hope Cabal 2 will be published by Estsoft itself.
They would create a bot for more money(for cabal rider people pay 9euro each month).
About alz buyers i think gm need more proofs(for exemple i think they can't ban a player if a other player give him 4kkk because maybe he is a his friend who doesn't play anymore or an alz seller.)
Old 08/09/2011, 16:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackino View Post
They would create a bot for more money(for cabal rider people pay 9euro each month).
About alz buyers i think gm need more proofs(for exemple i think they can't ban a player if a other player give him 4kkk because maybe he is a his friend who doesn't play anymore or an alz seller.)
I think you didn't understand my post.

Lets say they catch a bot, they can trace the movements which leads them to an Alz bank (a character which has a few 1kkk) and from that bank alz buyers get the money. It's easy to find them but gm.com isn't really searching alz buyers (just from time to time to show that they do "something").

And they could make a lot more money if they ban all the alz sellers and sell alz themselves.

I might post some stuff later about gm.com which a friend gave me and which i found out o;
Old 08/09/2011, 17:40   #7

Quote:
I think you didn't understand my post.

Lets say they catch a bot, they can trace the movements which leads them to an Alz bank (a character which has a few 1kkk) and from that bank alz buyers get the money. It's easy to find them but gm.com isn't really searching alz buyers (just from time to time to show that they do "something").

And they could make a lot more money if they ban all the alz sellers and sell alz themselves.

I might post some stuff later about gm.com which a friend gave me and which i found out o;
Ah lol My fault now i have understand
Old 08/09/2011, 19:07   #8

Actualy the idea that gm.com are the devs from cabal rider si plausible. Let's think about how hard is GG to bypass. How does the CR team bypass it.They know where to look and what to do because they are the cabal devs.That's why and players that get rich using it often get banned and scamed by them.

Now about the alz tracing.Here's the hustle on how the things work.
They monitorize and an bot and the current alz that he has.Now, if the bot make's any trades,they will look in the server logs for the specific trade and find the receiver of the alz.From that point the receivers account is monitorised too and so on.Now i get to Acid's idea where they find the central alz bank.Now if this bank make's any trades to a normal player he is identified on the server logs and banned.The alz get's back to them and as an extra they got the money for it..
Old 08/09/2011, 19:23   #9

carmenelectra was banned for dmg hack, was proofs somewhere

atleast ive seen it myself
Old 08/09/2011, 20:56   #10

i just noticed cabal bans people who ar rich and high but didnt bought any cc for the
and people who buy alz ar rich and good level and buy a little cc they dont ban
just cause u play legit and buy cc people get banned for sure
i see people botting and for sure they ar buying alz and not getting banned
like in cabal EU a bringer called Teamleader is also a alz buyer for sure
but he doesn't get banned cause he also buys cc
Old 08/10/2011, 11:38   #11

I bought on EU over 200k cc so if i buy alz I should de fine
Old 08/10/2011, 11:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
Actualy the idea that gm.com are the devs from cabal rider si plausible. Let's think about how hard is GG to bypass. How does the CR team bypass it.They know where to look and what to do because they are the cabal devs.That's why and players that get rich using it often get banned and scamed by them.

Now about the alz tracing.Here's the hustle on how the things work.
They monitorize and an bot and the current alz that he has.Now, if the bot make's any trades,they will look in the server logs for the specific trade and find the receiver of the alz.From that point the receivers account is monitorised too and so on.Now i get to Acid's idea where they find the central alz bank.Now if this bank make's any trades to a normal player he is identified on the server logs and banned.The alz get's back to them and as an extra they got the money for it..
But why should gm.com make CR for other versions than Eu since they are not the publisher of Cabal MY/SG - PH and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litanen View Post
carmenelectra was banned for dmg hack, was proofs somewhere

atleast ive seen it myself
Well she got banned for speedhacking faellos and mainly because (GA)Ghostwalker had problems with him on faello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meneerfun View Post
i just noticed cabal bans people who ar rich and high but didnt bought any cc for the
and people who buy alz ar rich and good level and buy a little cc they dont ban
just cause u play legit and buy cc people get banned for sure
i see people botting and for sure they ar buying alz and not getting banned
like in cabal EU a bringer called Teamleader is also a alz buyer for sure
but he doesn't get banned cause he also buys cc
You really think they would ban their best costumers? Of course not.

Quote:
I bought on EU over 200k cc so if i buy alz I should de fine
I think i spent like 300€ on cabal eu but i made already more than double profit with selling my account + alz o:
Old 08/10/2011, 19:40   #13

@Acid Well since Cabal itself come's from EstSoft gm.com and the others are just publishers.Now,this may sound a little weird but maybe they are colaboration.
Old 08/11/2011, 01:48   #14

Quote:
@Acid Well since Cabal itself come's from EstSoft gm.com and the others are just publishers.Now,this may sound a little weird but maybe they are colaboration.
Hm i don't know too many different Publishers and i doubt all of them would work together would be smarter for estsoft to be the Dev of a bot since they are the devs of Cabal Online.
Old 08/13/2011, 04:51   #15

GMs taking players alz and/or running cRider is ridiculous since they have the ability to create alz/items themselves.

Same with alz selling companies, if it was run by GMs they wouldn't also buy alz from players; Since they can just create it themselves.

They are a bit corrupt though at times; I remember when one of the GMs on his private char was crafting perfect core highest (when the formula card wasn't even ingame)...
I may still have the screeny somewhere.

and a lot of the GMs have high level private chars ingame so you've gotta be careful who you **** off.
Someone was spamming Eu forums with all their 2nd identities at one time but ofc those threads got deleted fast.

But yeah, you wouldn't get banned for no reason what-so-ever.

Quote:
PM me it. I'm curious ^^.. I'll send you an interesting screeny. Not about cabal Eu exactly but yeah... You'll see~