Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help| The game not opening

Discussion on Help| The game not opening within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help| The game not opening

listen i install the game (EU) and upadted to the latest update than i clicked "start cabal" its open the GG and update 8 files than i w8 like 10 sec from here nothing happened its didnt opened...
really thanks to who helps me =)
(sry my bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro] Problem with opening the game
07/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I just used last night downloading cSro. As soon as i was finished downloading it i extracted the files and then opened silkroad.exe. But when i open the game i do not get the button called start. I only get option, guide, movie and exit. Does anyone have an idea what to do? Thanks on advance Pic of silkroad: http://img340.imageshack.us/i/sroa.jpg/
Help Opening SRO
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well after the new Update today i couldnt open Silkroad.exe it opens and tells me (Connection to the server has ended please try later) So please Help me What should i do?
Game not opening
02/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I opened my server, everything working perfectly, but when I press the connect button on the launcher, it downloads the files, finishes and then does nothing. It just simply won't open the game. Has anyone had this problem before?
CabalNA~Opening 2 game clients~
04/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello, I have been browsing your forums recently and would like to know how I could open 2 Cabal NA clients to run at the same time. I have used a bypass I found on here, as well as attempted to open from ogplanet/cabal/cabalmainexe. Is there a specific bypass used to open 2 clients? Just appears as if I am missing something. When I log into game and attempt to open another client, nothing happens. I just want to be able to transfer items without troubling others for their time. Any...
how to opening your server to others
01/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
you only to modify four place in the server ini files the first place in accserver folder: config.ini LOGINLISTENPORT = 9958 (acc net port ) POINTLISTENPORT = 9865 (the port between the acc and the MSG ) SERVER_FULL_DELAY_SECS = 5000