Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider US- auto potting help please!!

Discussion on CabalRider US- auto potting help please!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider US- auto potting help please!!

My auto pot doesn't work!
I've searched the forum and found couple ppl that have same problem and tried the replied suggestions.

I do have auto hp/sp potion checked and HP>=50%, MP>=50% checked.
I'm using lvl1 pots. My hp/sp points are higher than lvl1 pots (even 50% of hp/sp are higher than lvl1pots).
I am running on window mode, resolution is less than desktop.

Every other function works great except auto pot @_@

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto-Potting
09/13/2009 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
Hello there! Im new to the forums and i just tried using Auto-it today I was able to make an Auto-Potting Script that makes you use potions when you have about 75% of your max Hp. It works on my Mabi, but i think it wouldn't work on others because its dependant on where your HP bar is. The bars need to be stacked ontop of each other next to the "Character" button.
Auto Potting
04/01/2009 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 8 Replies
also ich schaffe es einfach nicht irgendwie das ich auto pots/f-tasten benutze wen ich unter einen bestimmten hp/sp wert gerate >.<. Egal was ich versuche, RoMedic funktioniert nicht auf p-servern AutoImo findet erst meinen fenster und wen ich mich mit einem char einlogge steht dort nur noch "Lost Ragnarok Window". Und Openkore funktionert im xkore modus auch nicht, ich kann mich einloggen, kann char aufwählen und dann krieg ich von client einen reject und bei openkore steht Server...
Potting trade animal
08/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello i am looking for this program searched it but couldnt find it can any of you help? :( but i have sm and it must work with it :( heeey is there anyone? :( Sorry for 2nd message :(
problem with cabalrider auto sell
06/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
the problem it goes to the storehouse guard everytime it goes back town. even if i delete all scripts and put one thats sell all it still goes to storehouse guard and stands there. i dont no how to fix it and i was wondering if someone could help me thx. ill check the thread tomarrow.
SV potting?
05/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i dunno if it is just my cracked SV, but whenever i set up my tao to bot and i set the SV to pot at a certain amount of mana, all it does is spam the f2 key therefore wasting all the pots, anyone know how to fix it? cuz right now im stuck with setting the SV to press f2 every certain amount of seconds =/ thanks