Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scammer Stole 26Mil ~ I'll Suicide

Discussion on Scammer Stole 26Mil ~ I'll Suicide within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scammer Stole 26Mil ~ I'll Suicide

I recently asked for a deal where someone could help me get to completer and not scammed me. The result i got was from:

He said he'll help me i gave him account and now my 26 mil is gone =( i fell really upset to the state of crying because this isn't the 1st time i got scammed. I cried because my effort to get that 26mil and now i can't even buy anything. Why does it have to be me who get scammed? Why? i worked soo hard for that account and not i lost 26mil? I cannot do anything but quit cabal now.

So thankyou to: who just made me feel really upset and quit cabal. I hope you can use that 26mil wisely and honestly. Even though it's my money you think you can happily use it and that you think scamming and lieing to me is fine then keep up with it.

I won't report you because your actions proves that you have no dignity and that's enough. If you read this and still have the honestly and respect to give the money back then i will forgive you. Right now i'm crying alone felling sorry for myself trusting you. I don't think you'll feel sorry for me but i will just cry!

Why is it just me who get scammed? i got scammed many times but i forgive those scammers time to time. I worked very hard to archive my accounts and they all got stolen. I have quit 20 games because i got scammed. How would you fell if someone made u trust them soo dearly and just take everything away? How can you do this me a 14 years old like me. I'm not rich or wealthy in anyway, i work for my account with my time and effort. Every single day and night i try getting it even 1 level higher and would feel really happy. Every mil i get is like a blessing to me.

Now in one day you took away my happiness and trust. Now i'm loosing everything i worked for. Should i remain living is the question? Maybe suicidal is the decision after getting scammed. After school and home problems and now games problem i really want to die. I already wanted to die and leave this mortal shell but cabal stopped me. It gave me entertainment and now if this entertainment is gone fear no death. I guess living longer will just make me experience sadness and dishonest from people so i think i should just die.
Old 04/25/2008, 00:12   #2

wow......... your takin the GAME too dam serious, and you know its completely your fault, why would you trust an offer like that?
Old 04/25/2008, 00:21   #3

wow seriously dude u'd think that after being scammed probably about 20 times you would learn by now not to trust people u dont know...thats amazing...n to even think about suicide for a game u kno is ridiculous be smarter or ull get scammed agen
Old 04/25/2008, 00:29   #4

dont worry cabal rider will be ur savior!!!! use it and leave it on over night lol. i ranked up a couple in couple days. not to mention makes good alz and lots of items. u'll be happy
Old 04/25/2008, 00:37   #5

dude its not a big deal, only 26m, dont be sad... work again. When u falldown, its time for u to learn how to get up. Its not the end of the world man. Just learn the lesson and move on.
Old 04/25/2008, 00:37   #6

Dude this is like the 3rd thread I've seen where you got scammed....you lost a lv 122 blader last time right?? When are you gonna fkin learn....trust noone with YOUR accounts.

Are you retarded or is it just that you're 14?
Old 04/25/2008, 01:55   #7

im 14 =.= im not retarded i just trust people. Yes i lost that blader now fcking this. I'm pretty sure my next thread is going up soon..........i was being sacasim i won't suicide lol i love my life....XD. No cabalrider kill me lol i will die and get banned !

Anyone donate even 1 mil altz to me plz? I have 0 altz left i have to buy pots =(
Old 04/25/2008, 02:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFusion View Post
I recently asked for a deal where someone could help me get to completer and not scammed me. The result i got was from:

He said he'll help me i gave him account and now my 26 mil is gone =( i fell really upset to the state of crying because this isn't the 1st time i got scammed. I cried because my effort to get that 26mil and now i can't even buy anything. Why does it have to be me who get scammed? Why? i worked soo hard for that account and not i lost 26mil? I cannot do anything but quit cabal now.

So thankyou to: who just made me feel really upset and quit cabal. I hope you can use that 26mil wisely and honestly. Even though it's my money you think you can happily use it and that you think scamming and lieing to me is fine then keep up with it.

I won't report you because your actions proves that you have no dignity and that's enough. If you read this and still have the honestly and respect to give the money back then i will forgive you. Right now i'm crying alone felling sorry for myself trusting you. I don't think you'll feel sorry for me but i will just cry!

Why is it just me who get scammed? i got scammed many times but i forgive those scammers time to time. I worked very hard to archive my accounts and they all got stolen. I have quit 20 games because i got scammed. How would you fell if someone made u trust them soo dearly and just take everything away? How can you do this me a 14 years old like me. I'm not rich or wealthy in anyway, i work for my account with my time and effort. Every single day and night i try getting it even 1 level higher and would feel really happy. Every mil i get is like a blessing to me.

Now in one day you took away my happiness and trust. Now i'm loosing everything i worked for. Should i remain living is the question? Maybe suicidal is the decision after getting scammed. After school and home problems and now games problem i really want to die. I already wanted to die and leave this mortal shell but cabal stopped me. It gave me entertainment and now if this entertainment is gone fear no death. I guess living longer will just make me experience sadness and dishonest from people so i think i should just die.

Okay, you've been scammed once. You think you could take more suspicion when trusting some random guy? Don't be begging on this thread just because of your actions. Go take sports or something to get your mind off cabal, or try a different game. It sounds like your life revolves around cabal, and don't make it that serious.Looks like you are not retarded, but gullible and believes that everyone who adds you on msn is trustworthy. Dude this is the internet, that guy doesn't know you for shit. Why trust him?
Old 04/25/2008, 02:27   #9

I don't think you should not trust anyone. I mean I would power level/ skill level anyones char for money USD. I got 2 of my friends char to lvl 80 in 1 night, for 20$ each. You just got an *******. thats all.
Old 04/25/2008, 02:29   #10

what if u scam me?
Old 04/25/2008, 02:50   #11

Quote:
what if u scam me?
See, you gotta think that before trading LOL. Where was that common sense when you were trading that guy 26mill?
Old 04/25/2008, 02:54   #12

im stupid k? i get blinded when i see scammers with inexpensive deals
Old 04/25/2008, 03:06   #13

Quote:
im stupid k? i get blinded when i see scammers with inexpensive deals
Thats why there scammers >.>.
Old 04/25/2008, 03:11   #14

ur soo mean im already depressed =( can't u say some encouragements? but nm....it's just my luck
Old 04/25/2008, 15:49   #15

elite*gold: 20
Omg sorry, but this is your own fault and your stupidness. You give your account to a random guy with 26kk on it? I can imagine how heīs laughing about you.
Oh, and thereīs no reason to open a new thread for this. Thatīs why - *closed*
Closed Thread