Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jus Some Question

Discussion on Jus Some Question within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jus Some Question

When we edit the game memory via freezing , changing , injection or blah blah blah .......do the game developer / master side have a log on wat u hav edited .....rather confused here....as cilent sided = onli changes ting on your side ..... not their side .....but got block for 7 day.....
Old 04/19/2008, 09:32   #2

of course they dont get a popup like "xxxxxx is hacking." Maybe it was too obvious that you hacked or GG noticed the change at the game memory.
result=bann
Old 04/19/2008, 10:14   #3

well i used ce to change things, no ban yet, but you sure u didn`t raised the flag " Hey i`m cheating look i`m in Pontus Ferum at level 19 "
or you sure nobody saw you?
Old 04/19/2008, 22:19   #4

of cos pop up like "xxxxx" is hacking is obviously off.....plz read.....wat i mean is would the gm have he info that the game memory has been edited ...... then client side shld b no change on their side ma.....it is jus a dumb 7 days block.....LOL who would annouce n hack publicly == ......
Old 04/20/2008, 01:34   #5

dude, seriously, if youre using dots in a sentence a billion times, and write smth which doesnt seems to be one part at the first log, please, really, please, make a questionmark so we all know you actually asked something.

But basically they dont get a popup, but they see that your char is doing abnormal actions if they look into your log.