Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE?]Ask -> answer

Discussion on [GUIDE?]Ask -> answer within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/17/2008, 11:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grangzer View Post
So how do you get infinite aura/bm/bm2 then?
Wasn't that hard i guess.

but again : Not at all. Only with bugs. M a y b e with packets.
Old 04/17/2008, 19:26   #17

hey, i have big problem with cabal eu.. i get dc every 5min and i dont know what to do. any1 can help me?
Old 04/18/2008, 07:05   #18

Go here for the beginning.

Second: Look at other topics, use the search function and read thread topics. There is A LOT about your problem.

oh and never forget if you want/need help, help us to be able to help you. e.g

I'm using *** program(s)
I dc when i do XXXX
i started dcing when XXXX
i use antivirus/firewall program(s) XXXX

kay?
But i'll repeat:

1st Look up your fireall and check if cabalmain.exe ; DSTHandlessengine.exe is in your exception list.

2nd Using a router?check the settings.
3rd Using a bypass/CE/WPE/Olly/speedhack?
Old 04/18/2008, 16:17   #19

Experience in hacking : few years...good with autoit, decent with CE
What program(s) do you use: autoit/different CE's (like L.Spiro's the best)
What do you want to make: No skilldelay/no animation
Where are you stuck: I search increased value during or after the skill has been cast and I eliminate alot in the beginning. Toward the end, I start eliminating like 40, then 25, then like 4, then none. I end up with about 1000 values. I tried even copying all and changing all to 0 , but the server "encountered a problem"
What did you try yet: (above)
What do you think could help: Possibly the timing of my scans, either during cooltime or waiting till it's done.
Why do you think it does not work: Not quite sure, other than above statement.
Old 04/19/2008, 14:03   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggojake View Post
Experience in hacking : few years...good with autoit, decent with CE
What program(s) do you use: autoit/different CE's (like L.Spiro's the best)
What do you want to make: No skilldelay/no animation
Where are you stuck: I search increased value during or after the skill has been cast and I eliminate alot in the beginning. Toward the end, I start eliminating like 40, then 25, then like 4, then none. I end up with about 1000 values. I tried even copying all and changing all to 0 , but the server "encountered a problem"
What did you try yet: (above)
What do you think could help: Possibly the timing of my scans, either during cooltime or waiting till it's done.
Why do you think it does not work: Not quite sure, other than above statement.
What did you set your scan settings to?The memory region?

Because you have way to much values, try to set the memory scan region to 01500000-02100000 for now.
Old 04/19/2008, 22:33   #21

Experience in hacking : 2months ard there ..... Yr tutorials work flawlessly for me
What program(s) do you use: autoit , CE , MHS
What do you want to make: enable gm mode
Where are you stuck: no clue on how to do it
What do you think could help: just abit of clue and suggestion
Why do you think it does not work: I dont have a hint on where to start
Old 04/20/2008, 01:31   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincyzzx View Post
Experience in hacking : 2months ard there ..... Yr tutorials work flawlessly for me
What program(s) do you use: autoit , CE , MHS
What do you want to make: enable gm mode
Where are you stuck: no clue on how to do it
What do you think could help: just abit of clue and suggestion
Why do you think it does not work: I dont have a hint on where to start
A hint : you need to change something from 0 to 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDeadlyKidxX View Post
Well i got a simple question
Which class is the best for beginners and which ruleZ? :P
Mfg Deadly
Well, thats not even nearly the kind of questions i am expecting here but fo r beginners, to learn the game, wizards and archers are cool but the FA needs a hell a lot of time later on if you want a good one.
Old 04/20/2008, 03:49   #23

Experience in hacking : about 1 year
What program(s) do you use: UC revolution, sora, cheatengine
What do you want to make: no obstacles
Where are you stuck: no idea where to start
What did you try yet: not much yet, not sure where to start
What do you think could help: what to search for/edit
Why do you think it does not work: don't know what to search for/change
Old 04/21/2008, 04:29   #24

Experience in hacking : 6 months

What program(s) do you use: Cheat Engine 5.4, Sora Engine 2.3

What do you want to make: an sp regen lock

Where are you stuck: well, i am aware that the SP bar is by itself, locked/server sided and is unable to be tinkered with, but Izeliae told me in a thread of mine that the SP Regen is NOT serversided. however, i can't seem to find the addresses that are linked to the "on" switch for SP regen, or the sp regen RATE (which i notice decreases after you dance past each bar).

What did you try yet: (tried in float, 2-byte, 4-byte and 8-byte and all[byte to double], memory region 01500000 to 02000000) search for unknown initial value first. then, i start dancing and search for increased value. while dancing, search for unchanged value. stop dancing, search for decreased value. remain still, search unchanged value. when i searched in float, 4-byte and 8-byte, i was able to narrow it down to something like 4 or 5 addresses, but when i freezed them (while dancing) then stopped, it stayed the same.

alternately, i also tried using up all by sp-bars, then doing the above, but when the bar finished recovering and moved to the next bar (where it starts recovering at a slower rate) i searched for decreased value, but it didn't seem to help. also tried searching for decreased value once i had all full SP bars. that didn't work either.

What do you think could help: i'm completely confused

Why do you think it does not work: i'm thinking maybe the method i'm using is targeting something else. oi. oh well.
Old 04/21/2008, 07:23   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfrandom View Post
Experience in hacking : about 1 year
What program(s) do you use: UC revolution, sora, cheatengine
What do you want to make: no obstacles
Where are you stuck: no idea where to start
What did you try yet: not much yet, not sure where to start
What do you think could help: what to search for/edit
Why do you think it does not work: don't know what to search for/change
Uff, this one is more OllyDBG's job rather than CE's one.
Or find a Program which can open and edit the environment files of cabal and just delete the collision information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadburn View Post
Experience in hacking : 6 months

What program(s) do you use: Cheat Engine 5.4, Sora Engine 2.3

What do you want to make: an sp regen lock

Where are you stuck: well, i am aware that the SP bar is by itself, locked/server sided and is unable to be tinkered with, but Izeliae told me in a thread of mine that the SP Regen is NOT serversided. however, i can't seem to find the addresses that are linked to the "on" switch for SP regen, or the sp regen RATE (which i notice decreases after you dance past each bar).

What did you try yet: (tried in float, 2-byte, 4-byte and 8-byte and all[byte to double], memory region 01500000 to 02000000) search for unknown initial value first. then, i start dancing and search for increased value. while dancing, search for unchanged value. stop dancing, search for decreased value. remain still, search unchanged value. when i searched in float, 4-byte and 8-byte, i was able to narrow it down to something like 4 or 5 addresses, but when i freezed them (while dancing) then stopped, it stayed the same.

alternately, i also tried using up all by sp-bars, then doing the above, but when the bar finished recovering and moved to the next bar (where it starts recovering at a slower rate) i searched for decreased value, but it didn't seem to help. also tried searching for decreased value once i had all full SP bars. that didn't work either.

What do you think could help: i'm completely confused

Why do you think it does not work: i'm thinking maybe the method i'm using is targeting something else. oi. oh well.
Okay, first you thought in the right way but then drifted away from simplifying.
Point is, to find the adress which is responsible for your dancing state. So just start to dance and search for changed value (you never know if it increases though), then stop dancing and search for changed again.

But i dont use this hack so i really can't tell you if it still works.
Old 04/23/2008, 09:45   #26

so hot!! ok...what can i say about me??? first i was hacked the mirc u know with putty u look for some ip`s and then u make a user on undernet. etc. then at all games i used cheats. but to be sincerily at cabal i can`t find anything to work.... i used prohrams of flood, spam etc.... but cabal is beyond my little mind :P
Old 04/23/2008, 09:51   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow96ro View Post
so hot!! ok...what can i say about me??? first i was hacked the mirc u know with putty u look for some ip`s and then u make a user on undernet. etc. then at all games i used cheats. but to be sincerily at cabal i can`t find anything to work.... i used prohrams of flood, spam etc.... but cabal is beyond my little mind :P
so..? q_Q
Old 04/23/2008, 11:21   #28

so i`m dumb )
Old 04/24/2008, 05:46   #29

[QUOTE=Xanward;1049222]A hint : you need to change something from 0 to 2/QUOTE]

its possible to do that (the GM mode thingy)?
Old 04/24/2008, 17:34   #30

yea it is