Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Bypass detected

Discussion on [NA] Bypass detected within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Bypass detected

I recently got banned and after sending a ticket, got the reply that their internal tools detected hacks being used on my account. Now, the thing is I never used any "hacks" just the x-trap bypass so that I could use the built-in macro functions on my keyboard. I know I was never reported or anything cuz I never botted or anything like that. Also never used any UCE. My question is, is OGPlanet able to detect the use of the X-Trap bypass, because that's the only thing I can think of that would get me banned. Anyone know what these "internal tools" are and what they can detect? I'd like to start up another character but I'm afraid of getting banned again for using the bypass... Thanks in advance.
Old 04/03/2008, 08:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
I recently got banned and after sending a ticket, got the reply that their internal tools detected hacks being used on my account. Now, the thing is I never used any "hacks" just the x-trap bypass so that I could use the built-in macro functions on my keyboard. I know I was never reported or anything cuz I never botted or anything like that. Also never used any UCE. My question is, is OGPlanet able to detect the use of the X-Trap bypass, because that's the only thing I can think of that would get me banned. Anyone know what these "internal tools" are and what they can detect? I'd like to start up another character but I'm afraid of getting banned again for using the bypass... Thanks in advance.
Why use a bypass if you aint hacking?
Old 04/03/2008, 08:55   #3

thats not good, my girlfriend uses a bypass to skip the updater because shes on dialup and it times out
hopefully thats not the case!
Old 04/03/2008, 17:59   #4

High6 did you even read his post? So he can use his macro. THey have been doing this lately a lot of "legits" on the forum have seen the ban hammer as well.
Old 04/03/2008, 18:57   #5

elite*gold: 20
They are the admins... they can see more than you can dream of.
Old 04/04/2008, 05:14   #6

well, maybe someone caught you pulling off a 355244 hit combo and reported you?

but if they actually are detecting your bypass, then i think i may just go **** a brick right now. well, me and everyone else whos on this forum for cabal NA.
Old 04/04/2008, 05:26   #7

Well recently the bypass for getting past the heartbeat stopped working for me. Thats about it.
Old 04/04/2008, 11:49   #8

sadly i think its true that they can detect a bypassed cabal in NA some friends of mine got the ban hammer on them, and ive read a few other people in the NA forums got banned too. for now ill play safe and do it legit i hope someone finds a good solution
Old 04/04/2008, 12:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadburn View Post
well, maybe someone caught you pulling off a 355244 hit combo and reported you?

but if they actually are detecting your bypass, then i think i may just go **** a brick right now. well, me and everyone else whos on this forum for cabal NA.
I am pretty sure I wasn't reported by anyone since most of the time I recombo'd quickly enough so the "___ made a __ hit combo" announcement wasn't made. To be safe, I only went up to 50 hits which shouldn't be that suspicious, and I always did it when no one was around.

Since I'm pretty sure I wasn't reported, that leaves two options for what OGP can detect: The bypass or the built-in macro functions of my G15 logitech keyboard. Either way, I don't think I'm gonna get my account back
Old 04/04/2008, 22:35   #10

lolz wow thats not good >< can some1 answer this for me? If i used the bypass one another acc but sent a ticket in my main would i get banned? hopenot -.- n i sent another ticket saying I solved the problem which I actually did ><
Old 04/04/2008, 23:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohoohoo View Post
lolz wow thats not good >< can some1 answer this for me? If i used the bypass one another acc but sent a ticket in my main would i get banned? hopenot -.- n i sent another ticket saying I solved the problem which I actually did ><
It's possible but I don't think your main will be banned. OGP does know your IP and if they wanted to, they can ban all accounts associated to one IP when they ban a specific account. This is not the case for me tho since only my main was banned. If you wanted to be extra safe, you could change your IP whenever you use the account with the bypass, but that would be a pain >.<