Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can't play cabal

Discussion on I can't play cabal within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't play cabal

hi i'm new in this game. I'm form spain so i'm Europe i download the client and install it, i open tha game normaly and when i try to log in for play it give me an error of connection...
what i've done bad?
what i have to do for play this game??

thanks
Old 03/30/2008, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
what type of connection error?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Play Cabal NA outside NA
03/07/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 87 Replies
Just follow this link it will be enough ;) Play Cabal outside Europe Guide(pic)--www.mmosite.com I would suggest you to use socks2http - download here Totalrc.Net it´s alot faster than http-tunnel or just get a registered version of http-tunnel. edit: you can try your freedom, i have no problems with it, but it automatically dc´s in 60min. Guide made by Azn.ina.Witee to run your freedom IF you have any question feel free to ask.
Why Can't I play Wudijt Cabal?
07/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
On one of my computers I have like the files of RedCabal, but I didn't install it and I just got the files and everything with Wudijit Cabal inside and it works. When I tried to transfer it to my other computer, everything works, but when I try to run the client it has the screen pop up for a few 20-50 seconds? Then it just disappears...Is there a reason that it's doin this? 1. Could it be because I have to install RedCabal onto that computer instead? 2. It just doesn't run Cabal PServer?...
Is it possible to play Cabal Sea in EU?
06/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If its possible, explain how can i do it :P then i can learn :D :rolleyes:
Solution for those who play cabal outside SG/MY
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------- Hello for all cabal palyer, specialy for those who are from outside of SG/MY I have a private proxy services. With my service you can play cabalsea smooth with no lag becasue the proxy is private so only use by a few people. You can contact me at my yahoo messenger : [email protected] The service is not free.. monthly payment is $9, you will have 7 days free trial to use this proxy before you buy it. ...
I love to play cabal if i can :/
01/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hei ihr, hab gesehen hier gibt es ein paar deutschsprachige Mitglieder. Nja ich hab letztesjahr mir mal ein account für 7 tage gemacht als es noch p2p war und hab dann irgendwann erfahren das es f2p wird. Dann dacht ich mir nice ich hab noch mein account kann ich dann mit dem spielen, dass hab ich dann auch gemacht bis vor ein paar monaten. Jetzt wollte ich wieder anfangen aber ich hab mein passwort ingame vergessen und wenn man das irgendwie ändern will muss man glaub irgendwie seine secret...