Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question for if u get banned in cabal NA (ogplanet)

Discussion on question for if u get banned in cabal NA (ogplanet) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question for if u get banned in cabal NA (ogplanet)

If u get banned, is it an ip ban or just a username/character ban???
thx in advance

*edit* What do u mean char/ip
which one is it
specifically do they ban ip and char is that what u mean??
why is ip ban useless??
what would hardware ban do and would a computer reformat allow u to play after a heardware ban???
sry for so many questions , beacuase if i get banned, i still want to play legitly
Old 03/30/2008, 04:29   #2

they ban account/ip
Old 03/30/2008, 04:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
I think username/character ban or both together, but ip ban is useless..
I heard also about a hardware ban, but at least I'm not banned, so I can't answer your question for 100% :P
Old 03/30/2008, 04:55   #4

they ban your account and block your ip from registering a new account.

no reformatting only works on an OS GUID. a hardware ban would require spoofing whatever they banned, the only hardware bans i know of go by HDD serial which isnt too hard to spoof or mac address which is amazingly easy to change.

only account is BLOCKED and ip cant REGISTER but can still play meaning use a proxy to register or go to the library and register if you dont know how to change your ip.
Old 10/16/2008, 02:42   #5

i got banned for running a bot... i too need a solution to this problem. im really sad... i cant just play legit now... and this 2moons is the only game i even play. aside from work i'm lost at home. i wish someone could figure out how to get around being banned