Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

assign pointers for CE

Discussion on assign pointers for CE within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
assign pointers for CE

i cant really understand how to use these.

are these the ones that can "refind" the addresses after cabal closes and reopens?

for example.

+ing stuff. i know its just for show but anyways.

for example you + forcy +0 then +1 then +2 etc.. you find the address and it works and everything. but when you close ot hange channels its gone now and you gotta refind it. how can you use the pointer to automatically find it again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pointers
06/20/2010 - 4Story - 15 Replies
Hej Leute suche für 4story offi alle pointers bitte entwäder bei skype oder pn pls skype:sgachri1 Grund:Hab Nemlich einen Bypass gemacht und der funkt wirklich =)
how to assign bulk pack
08/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i have tq binarys and i use navicat for mysql with server 5065...how do i give people bulk packs?
Pointers with CE
01/15/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello! Guys im having problems when I try to search for a pointer of a dynamic address using CE 5.4. Always when I press "Find out what writes to this address" or similar options the game just will crash. I'm not able to go further with this problem. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, or knows another way to do it give me a tip and i'll try to find it and learn it. Thanks,
[Q] pointers
07/29/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
i got a lill question , i tried to use the pointer tutorial on bloodx's question-answer thread for skills.. like the range, cooldown etc , since it's annoying u have to search em again everytime u close kal but it seems that it doesn't work.. can anyone maby explain me why? or maby a small tut? :) btw , i'm working on a full list with xiu values , like casting time , range , cooldown etc , since xiu changed all of em ^^ greetz, thx in advance