Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problems with my client

Discussion on problems with my client within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool problems with my client

cabal when its downloaded it updates perfectly.
then i load it up and login i choose my world and create my char...(everything's going smoothing until...)

i get my char i can see him and i move the cam around bit laggy but thats ok i move and the client crashes and just goes to my desktop.

im using Geforce 7300 LE and should work fine, all my specs out master the recomended requirments and i dont know whats wrong.

if anyone has masterd this can you please reply thanks in advance ..X
Old 03/18/2008, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Try it with the newest graphic driver. (uninstall your currently one first before you install a new one). Helped my friend.

You get any error?
Old 03/18/2008, 23:16   #3

it dosent come up with any errors ill try to unistall my driver ty for the help
Old 03/19/2008, 21:29   #4

didnt work
just the same ive tried it a few times ...
Old 03/19/2008, 21:33   #5

elite*gold: 20
Mhm then try a reinstallation of Cabal. Download the setup of the original site and make sure you delete everything from Cabal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seaemu client problems
08/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
well i got the seaemu online but my problem is the client i tryed to find a 1.176 client but most of the links are down...si i downloaded a 1.170 added the ip in media.pk but when i press start i get this stupid error http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7629/93639579. png pls help me and sry for my english
Invalid client problems.
11/02/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
So I have Rexignation, Multiple ct files, CE..... everything, only problem is that I crashed my old computer and now am starting from memory. Why again am I getting Invalid client with bypass when I try to chose character??? Thx guys.
Problems on Client
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello All! I'm having problems with ECSRO Client. I back to play the game yesterday, and front problems. My client simple don't save anything, dont save skills (that I put on skill bar), don't save the configuration Video, Audio, etc. Nafthen! I need configure all, all times when I enter on server. If who know what's happening, please help me :handsdown: Thanks for attention:cool:
Problems with the x20 x100 client
06/04/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
Been having some problems with the pserver x20 exp x100 drop heres how i set it up 1. Install a fresh EU dek client 2. Extract the x20 x100 patch to the dekaron file 3. Run .bat 4. get the updates...blah blah 5. (Here is where the problem lies) I open it up i see to server groups in gib, i tried both it says "Connecting to server"...pause...."Cannot connect to server" its a working account and the patch is uptodate so anyone got any suggestions??
esro client problems
07/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
everytime when i click on the installing program thing my comp frezzes and esro wont start anyone kno why!