Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO CREATE CABAL ACC?

Discussion on HOW TO CREATE CABAL ACC? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOW TO CREATE CABAL ACC?

hey 1st of all i just downloaded cabal in 10mins ago, and i have a big fuss on creating a freaking account. i`m so ******. could any1 tell me how? like give me the link or something. and i put my nric number and they said that it`s used. wth man. hope that someone cud help me out. ty, i will appreciate it
Old 03/10/2008, 16:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkk3 View Post
hey 1st of all i just downloaded cabal in 10mins ago, and i have a big fuss on creating a freaking account. i`m so ******. could any1 tell me how? like give me the link or something. and i put my nric number and they said that it`s used. wth man. hope that someone cud help me out. ty, i will appreciate it
Firstly What Cabal version?
Where do you live?

You do know All Cabal versions have IP Restrictions for certain locations,

Most places have a Giant REGISTER HERE on the main page, or open the Game (before you click Connect Now) theres a Register button!!

what is a nric number?! :P
Old 03/10/2008, 17:37   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros Do you need Cabal Hacks, Tools, Bots or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]
First of all - read the description of the sections before you start to open new threads.
*Warning added*
*Thread moved to Main Discussion*

Where are you from (Europe, North America,...) and what version you want to play?