Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Shuts down (EU) Need Help ...

Discussion on Cabal Shuts down (EU) Need Help ... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Shuts down (EU) Need Help ...

Sorry making 2 threads but this getting annoying ..

#All patched succefull
#From Europe
#No using Hacks/Cheats Or something illegal

Information ..

Windows Xp
Genuine Interl(R)
Ram : 1GB

T2060 @ 1.6 Ghz

Uninstalled the game 4 times patched/Re-download at least 7 times ..

#Anti-virus off
#Firwall off

*Proplem*

I Press "Start Cabal"
It go smoothly untill the Cabal Window appears but like after 2 s it dissapear
Without a messgae or something just shutting down like it crashed or something ... Happens every time ...

If any one know a good solution or something please post here i wuold be gratefull thanks .. .
Old 03/10/2008, 15:05   #2

hm when all my tipps didnt help then I can give you only 2 advices:
1) look maybe your problem is mentioned (or maybe in an other thread section - or post your problem to the official forum)
2) write a support ticket to EST (but it takes up to 3 weeks)

Sry but more things i dont know...
Old 03/10/2008, 15:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Sounds bad. You often had this problem or did it just started suddenly?
Old 03/10/2008, 20:35   #4

What Anti-virus are you using?
Old 03/10/2008, 22:51   #5

I played cabal earlier no proplem with this ...i tried VN cabal because im an Vietnamese but it didnt work somehow cause i lived in Sweden then i downloaded Eu cabal then it all started... i have checked everything in VN cabal that it have been deleted ..

#using AVG-Antispyware program

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Shuts down!
08/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey guys, When I launch zszc it just logs in and I can select my char. But when I press 'Start' the game just starts and I can see the environment but after that it just shuts down, no error warning or something. Just black screen and its gone.. Anyone knows what this is? Thnx! EDIT: A hour ago I was able to play for a few minutes. Afther that the same happend. Help plz!
[HELP]Legion War shuts The MSG.exe Down,Why?
08/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 25 Replies
Hello everyone i'm here again to ask for your help. I've made a thread about this problem before but i didn't give full details what's going on, so here i'll explain it better so you'll get some sort of idea what my problem is. Every Friday when legion war starts everyone goes in there and as you know first they need to fight the gate for them to open so players can go and knock down the legion war poll. Everytime the gate is opened the server freezes,the MSG.exe shuts down. Then i...
[HELP] Client Shuts down! =O
03/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
Hey all, I followed the guide from thegamer1907 to make a private server: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/184314-guide-setting-up-pally-db.html I've done everything right, followed the steps but somehow the client shuts itself down when it says: Verifying Account. can someone tell me what I probably did wrong? I'm using hamachi. The servers connect with each other so the problem isn't in the servers but in the client itself I think.. I also use a complete clean...
Cabal Shuts down (Europe)
10/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 25 Replies
Hi ! i Restarted to play Cabal but Since yesterday ... i had a proplem.. Every time i press Start Cabal. It go trough the Guard and stuff but once i get into the Cabal Window it shut down after 1 s Anyone know how to solve the proplems? :S #No i dont use hacks #I am from Europe
sro shuts down
11/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
i use the new tbot1107...but when i logged in and press "start training"...my silkraod shuts down..anyone can help? already thanks im fucking pissed of :(