Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working bot ??? ...

Discussion on Working bot ??? ... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/12/2008, 19:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
what do you mean working great? how effecient is it? can it do combos? what kind of settings are there and such, tell me everything! lol
Old 02/13/2008, 01:09   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by endri83 View Post
okay i got it but...
cant make it running
it does everything besides selecting a montar ^^
any 1 here have a "korean.ttf" font for windows
and does any1 know how to change font size in cabal to more than 14?
it need to be 14,2 and i think korean languages needs to be instal
help me

okay nvm its working grate now
and about copying it
im not an expert but my windows dont show any removable disc or nothing
its only installing some hardware interface or sumthing

Nice but can it do combos?
Old 02/13/2008, 06:02   #18

Screenshots plz
Old 02/13/2008, 16:15   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by endri83 View Post
okay i got it but...
cant make it running
it does everything besides selecting a montar ^^
any 1 here have a "korean.ttf" font for windows
and does any1 know how to change font size in cabal to more than 14?
it need to be 14,2 and i think korean languages needs to be instal
help me

okay nvm its working grate now
and about copying it
im not an expert but my windows dont show any removable disc or nothing
its only installing some hardware interface or sumthing
Could you upload here some screenshots about this hack? And how it works exactly? Would be nice if you answer.
Old 02/13/2008, 16:59   #20

Agree, post some updates man, we all wanna know if/how it works, and how well it works, and what kind of functions there are etc etc
Old 02/13/2008, 20:50   #21

I start to belive that this hack is a **** hoax and he realise that now that he have bean swindled i mean why. Even start to say that he have get it to work and then he just stop to write no screen shots. That hade be my first thing to do upload some screen shots on it and write something about it.
Old 02/13/2008, 21:15   #22

its not a hoax it works, check the forums of that site and you'll see user posts about it.

it's a serious and legit company producing those usb sticks, they seem to have very very good customer support aswell, if you dont get it to work they will help you out by accessing your computer if you want to by a program, and install/set everything correctly.
Old 02/14/2008, 14:26   #23

lol 140 usd.to much for me xD.but that's just me .cya all.bb
Old 02/14/2008, 16:03   #24

Taken from their help board (I don't see how it would only pick up a "normal core" lol):

Title (cabal)combo?
can the bot use combos in cabal? and can you tell bot to pick up force core and normal cores only? (not junk from ground)
admin

1. Sorry but there is no combo function included in the auto program.
2. You can only pick the normal core.
2008/02/13
[14:05]

Since the bot makes you set the font to its largest at 14, it sounds like it's based on pixel/color scanning. Not the ideal solution especially for the price.
Old 02/14/2008, 18:12   #25

Yes it works like that, it scans for monsters using the mouse and then attacks using the skills you have set it up with, no its not the ideal bot but regardless its a working bot.
Old 02/15/2008, 12:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanders View Post
Yes it works like that, it scans for monsters using the mouse and then attacks using the skills you have set it up with, no its not the ideal bot but regardless its a working bot.
Ho knows what future brings whit updates.