Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

joy²key blocked

Discussion on joy²key blocked within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
joy²key blocked

today i tryed to skill afk with joy²key then i saw that its dont work for the moment than i ask my friend he say it dont work by him ² so i guess its blocked any alternative to joy²key? post it pls
Old 01/29/2008, 16:16   #2

dont work for me too

i just find these program :S

and now its not working
Old 01/29/2008, 16:58   #3

elite*gold: 20
pavli, you should read the ;p

bad that this is fixed..
Old 01/29/2008, 23:16   #4

wouldn't this mean, that the hacks of souki and i3t3r wouldn't work anymore?
Old 01/30/2008, 14:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
Do you really think they can´t fix their hacks? If you have a way to make the test versions work... that doesn´t work ´cause GG blocks it. (And why shall mr.i3t3r fix the expired test version? ;p)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Acc Blocked
07/28/2010 - WarRock - 25 Replies
Hallo ich habe mal wieder eine frage :) mein alter acc wurde von einem jahr geblocked und ich habe eine frage : wann darf ich wieder mit ihm spielen ,weil ich habe gerade gemerkt das ich da ein heavy tropper RETAIL HABE :D Thx im vorraus ;)
I got blocked !!
10/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
Hi I succed to make a script to teleport from karakoram ferry to roc whit agbot, after 2 days i got blocked so my question is, if i buy silks and still use agbot whit that script they will block me again ? please help i accept any sugestion to buy or not to buy :D, i will get blocked whit my silk on char or not? thanks :handsdown:
blocked id
08/05/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
is there any chance to play again with blocked id? i saw something like that but i cant remember...
ip blocked?
02/04/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i just downloaded dekaron fussion and went to login now its telling me my ip has been blocked wtf is that all about?
Blocked? Help please T_T
08/08/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Ok, so I was playing the other day and I had started botting using one of the simple bots on epvp. I only did it for an hour while I took a nap then I went back to hand lvling. Well, I was sitting afk at some nub mobs lvling my shield PT when my internet flickered and went out for like, 2 seconds. It came back on and I had a new IP address and I couldn't connect too RF. It says "Connecting to launcher update server..." and then closes. I tried to re dl, reinstall, all of that and it wont work....