Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with the mr. i3t3r Hack

Discussion on Problems with the mr. i3t3r Hack within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with the mr. i3t3r Hack

Helluuuu there
Today i started my Cabal macro at 8.30 when i went to school.. when i logged back in i was disconnected... I logged back on and started the Macro again.. but then i noticed that when i attacked monsters, the damage would shop up like 1 secs after the actual impact of my skill.. a sort of delay between my hits and the damage.. And i kept getting disconnected.. I never expierinced this before.
Anyone else also expierincing this problem or is it just my internet? (what i highly doubt)

Thanks in advance~

EDIT: When i started up cabal again when i came back from school i saw the cabal3t3r.exe file was gone.. it wasnt in my main folder anymore.. so i replaced the .exe file again and the hack worked. but with the effect i said previously
Old 01/24/2008, 15:33   #2

never had such problem =)...sorry -.-
Old 01/24/2008, 15:48   #3

Red face

i don't know about something like this but i can suggest u :

recopy all the i3t3r files ....
check if u are using F9 ... if yes try to use just combo and see if it still disconnect you ...

sry but i don't know nothing more about your problem ...
Old 01/24/2008, 16:17   #4

Nothing of those things is working, tried it already..
Old 01/24/2008, 18:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosbes View Post
Helluuuu there
Today i started my Cabal macro at 8.30 when i went to school.. when i logged back in i was disconnected... I logged back on and started the Macro again.. but then i noticed that when i attacked monsters, the damage would shop up like 1 secs after the actual impact of my skill.. a sort of delay between my hits and the damage.. And i kept getting disconnected.. I never expierinced this before.
Anyone else also expierincing this problem or is it just my internet? (what i highly doubt)

Thanks in advance~

EDIT: When i started up cabal again when i came back from school i saw the cabal3t3r.exe file was gone.. it wasnt in my main folder anymore.. so i replaced the .exe file again and the hack worked. but with the effect i said previously

this usually happens to me if i leave cabal+any downloads program (emule).
If you werent using any dl program, it was lag for sure. To check if youre lagging, write something while in game and if after pressing enter the msg u wrote doesnt show up immediately (taking like 0.5-3 secs or more) you're lagging.
Old 01/24/2008, 21:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex87 View Post
this usually happens to me if i leave cabal+any downloads program (emule).
If you werent using any dl program, it was lag for sure. To check if youre lagging, write something while in game and if after pressing enter the msg u wrote doesnt show up immediately (taking like 0.5-3 secs or more) you're lagging.
ye, thats what happends.. atleast some times.. XD
And does lag makes u DC?

i never expierinced this before so i guess my Internet Provider is updating or something
Old 01/24/2008, 21:44   #7

Idk, BUT...
I do know how you don't get disconnected!
Just start the bot and the sp regen hack or something!
Speed has to be normal!! (1.00)
It dont disconnect now
But if i set speed on 2.00 .. it gets DC

And a question of my:
How much is the Hack gonna cost?
And mr.i3t3r should better make the price low, then everybody buys it
Old 01/24/2008, 22:01   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDayYouDie View Post
nd mr.i3t3r should better make the price low, then everybody buys it

Again a big disagree of my side.
Make it under 10kk, and every noob can buy it -> spam on chan7 -> fast update / bans

I still think that it's a failure to make mass test versions, and I know that I'm not the only one with this opinion
Old 01/24/2008, 22:15   #9

agree with attax
Old 01/25/2008, 13:05   #10

Uuhm, guys ive asked a question, and ur going off-topic now.
If you cant answer me question then don't post please.
Old 01/25/2008, 13:13   #11

elite*gold: 20
Reasond could be:
- ctrl/shift + F6
- lagg of your internet

Of course you get a disconect when you lag to much.
Old 01/25/2008, 14:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosbes View Post
ye, thats what happends.. atleast some times.. XD
And does lag makes u DC?

i never expierinced this before so i guess my Internet Provider is updating or something
yeah, huge lag CAN make you dc.
After closing any download program you might have on (or basically anything that uses your internet connection), you can go to and check your download/upload speed and ping. If the numbers you get are not what your ISP should be giving you, call them and ask them wth is going on with your connection.
Old 01/25/2008, 17:42   #13

At my friend (he lags much) it DC very much.
But not at me