Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Upgrading items

Discussion on [REQUEST]Upgrading items within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Upgrading items

is there a cheat or tricks to increase the success rate of upgrading the items to +15 without failed?
Old 04/05/2011, 15:27   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
As far as i know there isn't anything like that at the moment, at least not for the public.
Old 04/09/2011, 09:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzonlines View Post
is there a cheat or tricks to increase the success rate of upgrading the items to +15 without failed?
The success rate is implemented in server side not in client side ... you can't change it.
Old 04/11/2011, 23:39   #4

Even if there was anything such as available, you can kiss the cabal economy goodbye and for that reason I hope there is no such tool/hack/program etc available.
Old 04/13/2011, 18:34   #5

there is one way, buy a perfect cores. not a trick i guess.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Upgrading items
12/09/2009 - 4Story - 4 Replies
I know theres supposed to be a % for each level item for you to succed like +11 - +12 might be 5% but is there no way to manipulate this number to make it perfect and guaranteed? Obviously i understand if its private because you'd have noobs who would abuse it and never fail, to use it properly youd have to fail a lot on purpose to make sure no one clocks on because lets face it a person with +24 gear on everything would be obviously doing something. so just asking if there is a way, if...
[Help] Upgrading items (CoEmu v2)
09/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hi all! i've got error whith this: public static int NextEquipLevel(int ItemId) { int NewItem = ItemId; Struct.ItemData Item = Nano.Items; if(ArmorType(ItemId) == false || WeaponType(Convert.ToString(ItemId)) == 117) {
Upgrading Items Level?
06/16/2009 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
hey guys im totally new in Cabal and im level 100 but how can i upgrade my items level all my items are "Titanium" i used Upgrade Core to my Sword but its just giving+s i seen Warriors have items like "Shadow Titanium,Osmium,Red Osmium" and so on..anyone?
Upgrading items
11/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
There is a guy in cabal (eu) saying that he can upgrade items to +7 and wont fail, and alot of people are saying that he can do it. Now my question is it a hack or is he super lucky cause he does it with mithril to.
Upgrading items in market
06/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I searched abit and found nothing so If you wanna upgrade a super item and dont wanna risk takin it of in twin city just get your met 100 gold